Copy Of No Fail Fat Burning For Women Workout Plan

Hi Everybody:

For those of you who are supporting the program, No Fail Fat Burning for Women: Thank you! The community you've created so quickly on here has been amazing. I am so honored and grateful. I appreciate all your awesome reviews on Amazon and mostly, being willing to share your story and journey here.

It's been frustrating with the eBook/Kindle conversion as it kinda screwed up Chapter 6, the workout/eating schedule chapter. Even for the ladies (or men who love the women in their lives) who don't have the book, I thought attaching Chapter 6 from the print version here would be a handy roadmap for how I hacked myself into dropping about 15% + bodyfat.

Anyway, attached is my workout/eating schedule from the book. Because the kindle version has screwed up some symbols used in there, I'm gonna bite the bullet and lower the paperback book price to $5.38 (that's as low as Amazon will allow me to go or I'd lower it more). I'll keep it there through the weekend, say Monday, Oct 6? Does that work?

You can get it here: http://amzn.com/1500222801

Every woman should get the keys to hacking her own health. This isn't a money-making venture by far for me at all. I just want to share what I wish I'd known instead of all the suffering, feeling hopeless, overweight, lethargic, and sick. I also think if you get the kindle version the paperback might be less expensive than the standalone paperback purchase. Not exactly sure on that one.

For those who responded for more free copies of the paperback, I mailed every single one out to those who requested it first. I am completely out. I'll let you know when I get more.

Keep us posted on your journey! As always, your honest reviews on Amazon are deeply appreciated as it helps us spread the word. Fit women are powerful women!

Yours in health,

Skye

No Fail Fat Burning for Women available on Amazon now!

Find out how I hacked my way to health, conquered PCOS, endometriosis, and lost 15% bodyfat in my forties.

Comments

• Thanks Skye! I think I will order the paperback also. I should be able to do that over the weekend while I'm visiting relatives :)

• Thank you.  I just got the book, and I look forward to reading it cover to cover.  I'm old fashioned in that I like my books on paper, so the kindle thing is no problem for me.  :)

Thank you again for your work and sharing what you've found with women.  

• Thanks Skye! I think I will order the paperback also. I should be able to do that over the weekend while I'm visiting relatives :)

Hey Sans!

Awesome. Also, thanks for the great review on Amazon. Every little bit helps us spread the word! How were/are your travels?

Find out how I hacked my way to health, conquered PCOS, endometriosis, and lost 15% bodyfat in my forties.

• Just returned back home, thanks Skye. It felt good to come home to my family and also to the box with my upgraded collagen and another box from Amazon with your book in it :) Travels were good, the primary goal was to help my Mom out with a few things around her home...and to do some visiting also. Her home will take a little more work and time than I had available this trip. Visiting was good, saw my sister and her family, an old friend from elementary school and did some fun stuff with my Mom in our down time . On another bright side my Mom was more positive than I thought she would be about trying to eat (mostly) paleo during my visit, she said it was better than she thought it would be :) I did end up buying a kettlebell dvd and a 7 lb kettlebell so that I could work out a few times, I couldn't find the dvd you recommended but this one seems like a decent intro to kettlebells for the moment (Absolute beginners kettlebell 3 in 1 with Amy Bento). I have not even been food shopping yet, so I have to pick a start date for my 10 day carb depletion and get going! Just at the end of my period now so I think I'm good to go at any point once I get caught up on laundry and get all the way unpacked. 

• I just finished the book and loved it! I did a review (Paige Ryan). I am already doing the bulletproof coffee and following the no carbs diet (especially when my husband is out of town) and have been since May. My question is about doing my shakes. I use unsweetened almond milk with upgraded whey protein, some glutamine powder, some colostrum powder and some immunoglobulin powder. I also add a dropperful of chlorophyll and black seed oil. Today I took all of my supplies with me to work and did my shake there at 1pm. Do I need to take Betain with the shake since it's protein? Then I had scrambled eggs (organic, free-range) with an organic avocado for dinner. I took Betain then too but I'm not sure if I need to for either of those meals. Thoughts? 

The best thing about the book for me besides that it was a fun read was learning that eating a lot of nuts was not a good idea due to the Omega 6's. I think I read it in the book, or maybe on this blog. Anyway, I started Bulletproof coffee in May and ended up putting a roll around my middle. But I ate a lot of cashews and macadamia nuts thinking that they were a good source of fats. I ate handfuls every day. I think this is why I put on weight and the roll. So I am looking forward to doing this diet. I started today (also did JJ's workout tonight) and will be able to do it until next Tuesday but then I leave for London so I won't be able to do it there. I'll start again when I return. So happy to have found you and your book Skye!

Paige ☺

• Karen GKaren G
    edited October 2014

Hey Cosette.  Skye is on a digital detox so I hope you don't mind me helping out.  The Betaine is to help emulsify the fat especially if you suffer from low stomach acid.  However it is better helping the digestion of protein which you are doing.  However if your stomach hurts then you should not take it - you don't need it.   We have set up a thread for those of us following Skye's book, so a form of self help.  Come and join us over here http://forum.bulletproofexec.com/index.php?/topic/12851-no-fail-fat-burning-for-women/

• Hi all! Newcomer here and very excited about starting my journey on the 19th! I've been absorbing as much info as I can and just bought the kindle book yesterday morning! I have a few questions and hopefully this is the place to post them. One is I just started a short daily yoga routine and I'd like to keep doing that as I enter into my Bulletproof Skye Protocol (my name for it lol). I was also wondering about non dairy milk substitutes? I drink flax, hemp and almond milk a few times a week and I'm not knowledgeable enough to know if there is anything in these beverages that will ruin the protocols laid out in the book as well as the BPIF! I cannot have cow milk and other animal milks cause me to wretch. I appreciate any input as I begin in a few days and preparedness will be key to my success with this!

• Check those nut milk labels for carrageenan.  It's one molecule away from being plastic and will rip holes your gut and other cell membranes. 

• Hi all! Newcomer here and very excited about starting my journey on the 19th! I've been absorbing as much info as I can and just bought the kindle book yesterday morning! I have a few questions and hopefully this is the place to post them. One is I just started a short daily yoga routine and I'd like to keep doing that as I enter into my Bulletproof Skye Protocol (my name for it lol). I was also wondering about non dairy milk substitutes? I drink flax, hemp and almond milk a few times a week and I'm not knowledgeable enough to know if there is anything in these beverages that will ruin the protocols laid out in the book as well as the BPIF! I cannot have cow milk and other animal milks cause me to wretch. I appreciate any input as I begin in a few days and preparedness will be key to my success with this!

Hey Kasey! You're a badass for starting this journey. Congrats on advocating for your own optimal health. The ladies on here are all rockstars and SO supportive, smart and strong. You're going to eliminate dairy (aside from grassfed butter and ghee) on my protocol. Additionally, women tend to be waaaay Omega-6 dominant. It is a huge cause of fat gain. Because of that, most nuts, flax, hemp, almond and their byproducts are out... besides most of those commercial nut milks contain disgusting preservatives. Full fat coconut milk is fine. Check out chapter two in the book about foods to eat and avoid and why.

Keep us posted and here's to your best health!

SSJ

• Thanks for the speedy feedback! I'm going to err on the side of caution with a lot of things so I've already pulled the nut milks. I also overnight ordered a hard copy of your book bc I'm having issues with the layout on my kindle cloud! Also it will help to just take all the info with me! Thanks again for the response yall!  

• Hi Ladies,

I'd love to have the support of others on this journey. I've been into BP for 4 months but I've had some set backs that I'm learning from. My body is actually intolerant to lamb and coconut oil  =,(( (MCT is fine yay) I have this memory of being on the body ecology diet and getting down to 110 pounds and I'm now 152 punds (had to do that maths because I'm Aussy and we us Kg's). However, I was a nervous wreak. I'm trying to get over the idea that I don't need to be that small anymore and that I actually have gained a lot of muscle. I'd just like to lose the extra fat with out fuck up my hormones (thanks gluten, soy and no fat believing mother as a child) haha oh well life is a journey =). Love and longevity from AUS xoxo 

Geena

• Hey Geena-

Welcome! You've come to the right place. We're glad to have you in the "club." :) I can't really do lamb either, unfortunately. Luckily, there's plenty of awesome stuff you can still chow down on while righting the ship. All the ladies here are amazing and will help get you there! Keep us posted.

Yours in health,

SSJ

• Hello lovely ladies,

Skye, I've been on your program for 7 days now. Well done on your book. Lovely writing style, I felt like you were there. Not many Kg loss, maybe only two, but just a few questions.

• What about the protocol and adrenial fatigue?
    • How much weight should we have to loose if you reccomend the collagen in the morning BP?

Thanks so much.

• Well Ms. Skye - I read your book and I'm on day 2 of the eating plan. I used a keto diet in my 30's and lost about 40 lbs and felt great. Now, at 47, I have tried keto a few times and have had trouble first getting into ketosis, and then feeling like total crap after 2-3 weeks. I think the refeeds is what I was missing, so I think your plan may work out better. Plus, I have never tried intermittent fasting, so we'll see how this changes things. I don't have a whole lot of fat to lose, but the older I am getting, the harder it's getting to keep it off and I have been slowly gaining more and more fat/weight for the past few years. I really want a way to stay fit, feel amazing and have tons of energy, and still be able to work out and hopefully put on muscle, but we'll take this day by day and see how it goes.

• Thank you.  I just got the book, and I look forward to reading it cover to cover.  I'm old fashioned in that I like my books on paper, so the kindle thing is no problem for me.   :)

Thank you again for your work and sharing what you've found with women.  

Oh, Mrsfloyd, me, too.   I have been trying to get used to kindel but I prefer a book

Skye - I have reviewed the book on Amazon.  I'm hoping more and more people discover Bulletproof. 

Today while I was out and seeing folks struggling just to function thru everyday chores, and buying all the crap at the grocery store, I just want to tell them "GO BULLETPROOF."    Seriously, I've been trying to find my "WOW" for 4 years since an illness.  One week on Bulletproof and I am laughing, have energy, down a few pounds, and not needing naps anymore.   I wish the whole world was BULLETPROOF!!!