Spacy/ Blood Sugar Changes

I have been having issues with feeling spacy/ blood sugar since starting to eat bulletproof. I do not eat strictly bulletproof but have added numerous upgraded whey protein shakes to my diet and started drinking bulletproof coffee in the morning while cutting out all wheat from my diet. I listened to Podcast #13 and the question at the 1:04 mark seemed to fit me to a T. Dave suggested Glutathione for his liver issues and I found this:http://www.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-L-glutathione-250mg-Capsules/dp/B0013OXELE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1353431099&sr=8-3&keywords=glutathione Do you think this would be good? Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• edited November 2012
    This is anecdotal and might not apply, but I'm posting it because you said you felt spacy. My girlfriend and I both experienced issues in how well we could think with "normal" coffee. Your brain just feels like it's under a haze. It doesn't happen every time, but the few times it has happened, we're pretty sure it's the coffee because we follow an identical routine every morning.

Unless you're using bulletproof coffee beans already, maybe that could be the problem?
  • suntouchersuntoucher Uninspired Potential ✭✭✭
    Glutathione like the one you linked to will be poorly absorbed - most of it will just be digested.

Your better bet is to get the expensive lipcoeutical version (very effective), or glutathione's precursors - Nac-Acetyl Cysteine and Alpha Lipoic Acid.