How Much Ground Bulletproof Coffee Do You Use Per Cup?

I used 5 tablespoons to make 2 big cups of coffee yesterday (drank over about 8 hours).  I initially felt great and then really crashed but maybe it's just because my long shifts have caught up with me.  Normally I don't make my coffee that strong.

Just wondering how much grounds other people use?

https://www.bulletproofexec.com/category/coffee-2/

• 1. Brew 1 cup (8 oz.) of coffee using filtered water, just off the boil, with 2 1/2 heaping tablespoons freshly ground Bulletproof® Upgradedâ„¢ Coffee Beans. (French Press is easiest.)

2. Add in 1-2 tablespoons Bulletproof® Upgradedâ„¢ Brain Octaneâ„¢ to the hot coffee (It’s STRONG – start with 1 tsp. and work up over several days).

3. Add 1-2 tablespoons grass-fed, unsalted butter or ghee

4. Mix it all in a blender for 20-30 seconds until it is frothy like a foamy latte

Comments

• I measure the beans before grinding.  6-7 heaping tablespoons full goes into 32 oz. water.

Men are undoubtedly more in danger from prosperity than adversity.  For when matters go smoothly, they flatter themselves, and are intoxicated by their success.  ~John Calvin

• I use about 7 grams of grounds per 8 oz. cup.

• I measure out 3 tablespoons of beans for the grinder and make a full Bodun french press. With that I make my morning BP and a second cup to fill my thermos for lunch or post lunch, which are both 12oz of coffee, and have a little left in the press. The bulletproof beans make a much lighter coffee, with the same amount of single estate high altitude beans I have found the coffee brews darker, however they are roasted darker.

If you put boiling water into the thermos at the same time as your french press, by the time you blend the second cup for it and empty the thermos of water, it will keep your afternoon coffee hot for 8 hours. Don't buy the vacuum seal type lid that has a button pour spout, I have been given three of them that all broke within a month of use. The 16oz with no pour spout is what I use(thermos nissan iirc), on my third in 10 years because I lose them or forget at work for a week and then buy a new one thinking it's lost. 

• I use a French press for 4 minutes.  I put 500 ml of water and 30 gms of beans that I grind for 10 sec.

• 2 heaped spoons of the aeropress scoop