Anti-Fruits And Beans....why?

What is the rationale behind low doses of fruit and zero amounts of beans on the BP diet? This would seem counter intuitive as they are from the earth (of course dried fruits I get) Does it have to do with toxins?

Comments

• RodRod The Rodfather
    I'm sure this is not all of it but I know that Sugar will feed any fungus/living toxins. Beans have phitic acid and binds to minerals, they must be fermented in order to get rid of most of it. By the time they reach your hands, they have been left out for them to grow mold, even if you can't see it. I recommend you to just read all the articles, listen to all the podcasts, then start asking questions because a lot of things are tied in together.

enjoy

Rod

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• So are these molds always present in beans or just within the modern world? I will try and listen to the podcasts more
  • What i don't get is that these people who are on this 80/10/10 diet are very lean and 80% of their diet comes from fruit. I've never been on this 80/10/10 diet before but it confuses me when science says you need x amount of this and that.
  • Fruit are just sacks of water and sugar. There is no nutritional advantage to eating them and way too many drawbacks. The BP diet allows for one to two servings per day; nonetheless, I have substantially lower n-back and Lumosity results when I eat fruit.

Beans are not bulletproof in the slightest. They are loaded with lectins which will bind to your intestinal walls and cause all kinds of problems. There are high chances of mold exposure and some phitic acid, but ultimately, what do you gain from eating beans? They have the wrong macro nutrients and unless your car runs on farts, you do not need them!