Suggestions? Nootropics And Supplements For "fine Motor Skill" And "complex Manual Dexte

J.LordJ.Lord
edited October 2014 in Brain Hacking

Looking to improve small muscle movement coordination. Rhythmic synchronization and dexterity of hands and fingers with the eyes. AND looking for extreme retention of skills practiced.

Best hacks, stacks, gear, and practices for learning fine motor skill related activites "unfairly" fast :)

Last year I spent time researching this and was able to rapidly learn guitar using: extreme focus, tons of practice, piracetam, Extension IQ stack, Tim Ferriss's DISSS stratigies, and the bulletproof diet + principals.  

Now looking to improve that skill further and aquire new ones even more rapidly. 

Any other nootropics besides piracetam that helps specifically in fine motor skills? Any other suggestions?

Thanks everyone!

Comments

• GhastlyPrezGhastlyPrez Ghastly Prezence

Oxiracetam bro, definitely Oxiracetam. Of all the racetams or nootropics, I've seen oxiracetam mentioned more for this than any other. Phenylpiracetam is also supposed to be good but for physical endurance and not so much motor coordination.

Oxiracetam stimulates the AMPA, GABA, ACh and is water soluble like Piracetam. I think out of all the racetams it is most similar to Piracetam, however it is much more potent and I'm not entirely sure if it stimulates the Corpus Callosum like Piracetam does.

Cheers!

• I read a while back that noopet was more potent then any other nootropics ... is that true or it it just other basic nootropics.

I read a while back that noopet was more potent then any other nootropics ... is that true or it it just other basic nootropics.

In terms of memory and cognitive stimulation, Noopept is much stronger than most (if not all of the Racetams up to the point of Phenylpiracetam), however in terms of increased motor coordination and eye to hand coordination Oxiracetam takes the cake by far.

I have mixed up a very potent, power driven nootropic stack for those days where I am absolutely going to need my brain running on high octane and was very pleased with what results I did get out of a simple, yet strong, 4-5 component nootropic stack.

• Well see that's what I need something like that. I been on nootropics for a about 6 months or longer now trying different things. I just started stacking for my first time trying to figure out what the correct dosage is. 

My goal is for recalling what i read and memory when i have to take a exams or something. At the moment my work wants me to take a cert for my job. I'm in the process of studying but any kind of help would be awesome. At the moment i'm this stack 

Aniracetam 750mg twice a day

Piracetam 1500 mg twice a day

I just got Oxiracetam last night and I have a full bottle of Noopept that 'new star nootropics' sent me because they did a mistake on one of my orders. 

now having all those nootropics i think i could build a good stack for studying, and for a boost of memory power .. what you think?

• In terms of memory and cognitive stimulation, Noopept is much stronger than most (if not all of the Racetams up to the point of Phenylpiracetam), however in terms of increased motor coordination and eye to hand coordination Oxiracetam takes the cake by far.

I have mixed up a very potent, power driven nootropic stack for those days where I am absolutely going to need my brain running on high octane and was very pleased with what results I did get out of a simple, yet strong, 4-5 component nootropic stack.

Please share these components of the 4-5 stacks...one problem with the Phenyls is that for some folks their body builds up tolerance quickly.

curious what was your stack with Oxiracetam.

I sent the components of my stack to you via message @genao87 :)

• I sent the components of my stack to you via message @genao87 :)

If you don't mind me asking share with me too if that's cool. 

Thanks

• Look up "Jim Kwik Memory techniques" on google or youtube. He's one of the world's foremost memory teachers. My advice? Build strong fundamental skills in memory. Imagine if you're forced to memorize something, and your nootropics aren't available. What do you do? Not memorize it? What if your life depends on it?

Gather skills and techniques. Then AMPLIFY them with nootropics. Using nootropics as your main go-to for helping with memory is a very wobbly path. You'd be better off with a strong technique foundation, and, as mentioned, amplifying the foundational techniques, using supplements.

Well see that's what I need something like that. I been on nootropics for a about 6 months or longer now trying different things. I just started stacking for my first time trying to figure out what the correct dosage is.

My goal is for recalling what i read and memory when i have to take a exams or something. At the moment my work wants me to take a cert for my job. I'm in the process of studying but any kind of help would be awesome. At the moment i'm this stack

Aniracetam 750mg twice a day

Piracetam 1500 mg twice a day

I just got Oxiracetam last night and I have a full bottle of Noopept that 'new star nootropics' sent me because they did a mistake on one of my orders.

now having all those nootropics i think i could build a good stack for studying, and for a boost of memory power .. what you think?

• Thank you ... I looked him up..pretty cool