Bulletproof Fasting & Alcohol

I'm keen to try this intermittent fasting with bulletproof coffee, but I have a question:

Does booze count as eating? Some booze but not others?

Comments

• suntouchersuntoucher Uninspired Potential ✭✭✭
    Of course it counts.

But BP intermittent fasting isn't technically fasting - the BP coffee simply keeps you in ketosis because it is protein and carb free. But it does break the technical fast.

If you've never been in ketosis, you'll be a cheap date kind of drinker image/icon_e_smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':-)' />
  • Drinking, particularly too excess, while in ketosis is a pretty awful idea. Your tolerance will have plumeted and you'll be more vulnerable to hangovers. If you just have to drink, which is not bulletproof because of alchohol IS A TOXIN, try these tips to limit negative impacts.

Drink clear spirits with soda water

Take glutathione and b vitamins

Get drinking done earlier in the evening so you do not disrupt sleep.
  • According to chemistry alcohol is a solution image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Please email me instead of PM

[email protected]
  • MaverickAzzMaverickAzz Powerful
    I can add from personal experience, that you will get very drunk, very quickly.

Normally takes me at least $100 to get a little wobbly in the legs in Sydney on a night out, yet still be fairly coherent.

Last weekend, $50 and I had serious trouble standing up!! I was more drunk than I typically allow myself to get.... bad jokes and all image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

No sorcery, just science. 

• suntouchersuntoucher Uninspired Potential ✭✭✭
    'Aaron wrote:

I can add from personal experience, that you will get very drunk, very quickly.

Normally takes me at least $100 to get a little wobbly in the legs in Sydney on a night out, yet still be fairly coherent.

Last weekend, $50 and I had serious trouble standing up!! I was more drunk than I typically allow myself to get.... bad jokes and all image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    See, BP even optimizes your booze spending, lol.
  • Dave talks about how wine is on the avoid side, but what about mead (honey wine) honey is a miracle food, would it be better than regular wine, or beer?

• Dave talks about how wine is on the avoid side, but what about mead (honey wine) honey is a miracle food, would it be better than regular wine, or beer?

Probably very high in sugar and could have some grains or jeast in it, and don't taste that good imo image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Better to get distilled stuff.

Please email me instead of PM

[email protected]
  • MaverickAzzMaverickAzz Powerful

See, BP even optimizes your booze spending, lol.

We should move this thread to the wealth hacking forum.

No sorcery, just science. 

• What do you guys think about alcohol free wine? I always feel REALLY bad after drinking alcohol, so already don't do it anymore for a long time, tried some meat prepared with a bit of wine some while ago, felt bad again. So my mom wanted to make this meat again and I said ''I will prepare my own food'', and then we came up with alcohol free wine. It is made out of normal wine, and after that the alcohol is taken out, but I don't know how to be honest. I will try it this evening, but curious what you guys think about it. 

• Yeah I did read that, but I still thought it was about the alcohol... Will have vitamin C before dinner, if I don't eat this now my mom is going nuts since she used this alcohol free wine because I said I could have that and went to the store for it. 

• After I finished my meal it turned out there were also gluten in it (wheat). Now I feel shit again. Is it possible this is real or is it likely a mental thing?
  • T

After I finished my meal it turned out there were also gluten in it (wheat). Now I feel shit again. Is it possible this is real or is it likely a mental thing?

Real.

PS - This thread has been wonderful for my mood. Thank you to everybody who has participated, thus far!

• I can't believe how well this bulletproof works for me. Like the past few years I killed my body with beer, oatmeal, chicken, brown rice, too much protein, bad coffee and so on. After that I got mono, turned into CFS, and now I eat low toxic food I feel better again and take the according supplements. Actually I have hope again that I might recover totally from it. Thanks so much.
  • RekaReka ✭✭✭

If you cook with the wine, the alcohol evaporates so it couldn't cause your sickness, must have been something else in it. Most likely that gluten.

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.