Bulletproof Sweetness

Hey does anyone know if Sweetleaf liquid stevia drops a good buy in terms of bulletproof sweeteners? The ingredient list includes purified water, organic stevia leaf extract, natural flavors, and vanilla extract. The Natural flavors bit is sketchy. The company states that its products are alcohol and gluten free. What are your go to products for adding a little sweetness/flavor to your foods besides the bulletproof line of course?

Comments

• NickatNickat
    edited October 2014
    Erythritol is a sugar alcohol and can be hard to digest. It can result is bloat for some. Don`t be tempted to eat too much because it is sugar free.

It is still a form of carbohydrate and can raise blood sugar although nothing like sugar. Just moderate your intake and take note.
  • I've learned to embrace the bitterness in foods.

• I can relate. This past week all I have eaten was a mixture of organic chicken+organs/organic ground beef with either mustard greens, spinach, Chinese mustard, collard greens, kale, chard, green beans, zucchini and coconut butter. I gave the bitterness in foods a giant bear hug, but I have a love affair with coconut butter. I usually scoop 2 tbsp of coconut butter in a small bowl with 7 drops of cinnamon bark oil and eat it just like that, but I've been doing that for a month and I'd like to mix it up a bit. Recently I found this sweetleaf product. It sounds too good to be true. Zero carbs/sugar, gluten free, and alcohol free. I'm thinking awesome, but what's the catch? I'm staying away from sugar alcohols due to being in the middle of a SIBO/Candida protocol.