Order Fulfillment For Bulletproof Products Is Atrocious

I ordered choline force and gaba wave on the 22nd, I payed 20 bucks for 2nd day air so that I could have my supplements by yesterday because I wanted to take gabawave for an event that I have today.. lo and behold, not only did I not receive my products yesterday, but my order hasn't even shipped yet! moreover, my order hasn't even been processed yet!

this is nothing short of gross negligence and incompetence.. you would think all the Provigil and aniracetam Dave is taking he would have the basic mental capacity to understand that he needs to hire more people for the order fulfillment aspect of his business.

if you look through the forums you will see this is a very common complaint, not a low occurrence.

Laughably ridiculous...

I want my products right now !

Tagged:

Comments

• edited October 2014

is your unnecessary pseudo intellectual analyzation of my thread you compensating for a lack of excitement in your life? do you just troll people who post a credible topic because you have no friends? (see how ridiculous it sounds)

anyways, I'm making a statement that other people have made on this forum, the only time businesses make tangible changes are when numerous customers complain around a central issue, hence why I'm posting making aware a situation that needs change.

and no Jason, do not tell me to improve my organization skills when I am a paying customer who payed for 2nd day air and did not receive my products on time (let alone even shipped by now)

edit; and yes, I emailed customer service last night with no response yet...

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭
    edited October 2014

epic_facepalm.jpg

Gump.jpg

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• I ordered ...  on the 22nd, I payed 20 bucks for 2nd day ... but my order hasn't even shipped yet! moreover, my order hasn't even been processed yet!

this is nothing short of gross negligence and incompetence.. 

I want my products right now !

You situation sucks and you should probably get your shipping fees refunded and/or store credit. But next time be aware that Next day and 2nd day shipping are not band-aids for poor planning. Avoid letting your success ride on another organization running at 100% efficiency. They often don't. Vote with your feet if that bothers you that much. But Amazon certainly doesn't, and they have over 80k employees and a massive infrastructure. 

• Weird!  I ordered shit-ton of stuff yesterday and received an e-mail today stating that it has shipped.

• Of course you are allowed to complain about whatever you want.  This is an open and public forum.  But you only emailed them yesterday (Friday) night.  They won't answer over the weekend, but I'm sure they will get back to you by Monday.  

Perhaps they were out of stock of one of the products.  I'm sure it's just an oversight and they will refund you the shipping fee.  Try not to get so upset.  Really, in the grand scheme of things, it's just not that big a deal.

I understand that you are frustrated and that you wanted to take the gabawave for an event, but really nothing external has such a profound effect compared to your own attitude and mentality.

• I'll be your friend. Stay right there, I will be there in 33 hours.

You're right about the no friends part, but I don't get exited about noticing a screaming child looking for attention when I see it.

• John BrissonJohn Brisson The Legend Formerly Known as Ron Swanson ✭✭✭

You're right about the no friends part, but I don't get exited about noticing a screaming child looking for attention when I see it.

Your too grumpy for you to be ny friend. That and you challenge my work. Lack of Snickers? I heard that is a cause of being grumpy from all those commercials on television.

My book Fix Your Gut, is offered on Amazon for $9.99.

I also offer coaching:  http://fixyourgut.com/health-coaching-information/

Please join or like the Fix your Gut Facebook. Also please add me on twitter @FixYourGutJB.

http://www.fixyourgut.com

• John BrissonJohn Brisson The Legend Formerly Known as Ron Swanson ✭✭✭

I don't have tv or eat candy bars, but those 5 second YouTube ads bring up repressed childhood memories so you may be on to something, and I kill kittens, smh.

Everyone makes you out to be the old man of the group. You do care though like an old man, just grumpy from too much of life's bullshit.

My book Fix Your Gut, is offered on Amazon for $9.99.

I also offer coaching:  http://fixyourgut.com/health-coaching-information/

Please join or like the Fix your Gut Facebook. Also please add me on twitter @FixYourGutJB.

http://www.fixyourgut.com

• GarrettGarrett
    edited October 2014

Jason Miller: You created an awesome brownie recipe. For that reason, and that reason alone... I'll be your friend. :P

OP - We can tell that you're frustrated. Question - How far in advance did you know about your event? Did you know in advance that you wanted to take GABAwave for the event? If so, how far in advance did you know that you wanted to take GABAwave for your event? If you knew that the event was coming up, and you knew you wanted to have GABAwave for the event... what was your reason for leaving it until the very last moment? Knowing that systems ARE fallible, that shit does happen, and that things do sometimes go wrong / get delayed.... what was the reasoning for waiting until 2 days before the event? 

Also, you've shown frustration that Upgraded Self's customer service hasn't gotten back to you, after messaging them at some point on Friday. Upgraded Self is a small company. Most companies, in fact (especially small companies), do not have weekend customer service available. There's usually a business day or 2 turn-around time for most customer inquiries, especially around the weekends. People want to spend time with their families on the weekends :)

In fact, Jason H - could Upgraded Self add that to their Form Submission page? "We will only be responding to customer message inquiries from Monday to Friday" :)

Have you considered that it might it be a better idea to plan for this type of event a week prior.. or so, next time? If you know that you need something by a certain date... it's generally a great idea to leave a week of open time, JUST IN CASE there are some unknown delays. Which does, in fact, happen.

Just something to ponder :)

• These guys are not terminator robots sent back from the future to fulfill orders. They are human beings and they take time off of work just like everyone else. They work many weekends, but not this one. I will send them a note about the auto response, but just about everyone uses one anyway. Something must have come up, and they did not get around to it. I know for a fact that everyone at Bulletproof has an outstanding work ethic, or Dave does not keep them around very long.
  • They ran out of coffee over the course of this weekend. All of the Bulletproofbots are asleep on the floor.

These guys are not terminator robots sent back from the future to fulfill orders. They are human beings and they take time off of work just like everyone else. They work many weekends, but not this one. I will send them a note about the auto response, but just about everyone uses one anyway. Something must have come up, and they did not get around to it. I know for a fact that everyone at Bulletproof has an outstanding work ethic, or Dave does not keep them around very long.

• Not trying to pile on the OP, but what did he think was going to happen?

• GarrettGarrett
    edited October 2014

Instant Fulfilment.  Magical Instant fulfilment. 

It's why he pays Dave in Unfair Advantages. CLEARLY he needs to give more Unfair Advantages to Dave, for Dave to be able to get the OP his GABAwave and Choline Force right away.

More fridges & Force Powers....

Not trying to pile on the OP, but what did he think was going to happen?

• I've never had a problem with any of my orders. Only thing that's held it up is customs here in the UK crying about stuff and it's taken upto 3 weeks total to arrive. I still manage to not kick off about the wait. Get yourself Inner Balance and relax my sweet prince x  

• I have placed 4 orders with upgraded self and all of them were VERY slow to ship. Paid for 2nd day shipping, did not ship for 2 to 3 days, and once shipped took 3 days to arrive. I am dealing with this as i type this. The OP has a right to be pissed even if you don't like how he conveyed it. This shows  me that this company is not really on the ball. Sucks because i like using some of Dave's stuff.

• This is really interesting.

I've ordered lots of stuff from Dave's site and it's always arrived within a week, to New Zealand.

We've found the help staff really good whenever we had to contact them too.