Blue Light In Am/red Light At Night

I have been using the Phillips go Lite for a  half hour in the morning  and then a 250 W red heat lamp at night (10 minutes each side) . i have been falling asleep quite quickly, which is totally a new experience for me (as I am a major insomniac). However, i am waking up too early, at about 5 am. I actually feel alert at that time, but given that i have adrenal fatigue, I really need to be getting more than 5-6 hours/sleep. I feel strung out during the day when I don't. 

I'm wondering if one of the above might be causing me to wake so early - either the morning blue light or the red light in the evening? Something has definitely shifted in my sleep, but don't know what's causing what. 

Comments

• Sleep quality is more important than sleep quantity (# of hours). If you're now getting enough quality rest in only 5 hours, there isn't anything wrong with that.

If that is or isn't the case will require more testing on your part.

Biggest takeaway after several years as a hardcore biohacker: think long-term. Focus on health first before adding in boosters. It works a lot better.