30G Protein Scrambled Eggs
I've noticed a few times in the forums where members are having trouble with getting 30g of protein within 30 minutes of waking without doing something like drinking 8 raw eggs (like I did), or using a protein shake.
The recommendation to eat protein as soon as you wake is echoed by Tim Ferriss, Jack Kruse and Byron Richards.
If you want a meal with 30g protein, this is one to try. It is delicious, although not totally bulletproof. To that I say, resetting leptin is more important than avoiding cooked egg yolks. If you want to add more protein, you can have some bacon or smoked salmon alongside it.
100g cottage cheese (10g protein)
3 eggs (20g protein)
1 tsp dried Dill (0.8g protein)
50g raw spinach leaves (1.3g protein)
Butter, of course
1. Melt a small amount of butter in a pan on a low heat.
2. Add the spinach to the pan and stir around until it has wilted and its not swimming in water.
3. Crack the eggs straight into the pan.
4. Spoon in the cottage cheese and dill.
5. Stir around until well scrambled. Cook for a few minutes until most of the liquid has evaporated. You want to leave a little bit of moisture so its not really dry when you eat it.
6. Serve with pepper and salt to taste.