Cold Sores (Herpes Simplex 1) And Alzheimer's?

Comments

• DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭

I find it very interesting. I am genetically more sensible to herpes says promethease and i do not have herpes on my lips or anything but I have psoriasis and ms... And when i got diagnosed with ms i got tested for some infections  like lymes etc. And my antibodys for hhv 3 aka varizella zoster were increased. The doctors said it's unrelated but why on earth do they test for IT if it's suppesed to be unrelated..... 

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22096629

It's possible but still being discussed

May you be well, may you be happy, may you be healthy, may you be loved.

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

• I hope this helps. It's four years since I had a bad dose of cold sores. One would finish and another take it's place. I started using a slice of garlic on it but it stings like crazy. It stopped the sore appearing then would scab over then clear after a few days. So I thought why not internalize the garlic. So I bought a jar of 1000mg tablets and took one each day. I haven't had a cold sore for over four years.