Protein Fasting For Teens/college Students
I have asked questions like this before that is totally focused on younger people wanting to live long, healthy, and upgraded.
1. Does Protein fasting change based in the fact that I am younger? Should I do it more than once a week?
2. Protein fast day:
1. 7Am - Bulletproof Coffee with cocoa butter, vanilla, l-theanine (Helps sleep)
2. 1pm - Sweet potato with healthy fats
3. 6:30 - White rice with healthy fats (Btw, is it okay to boil white rice on high? Or is it better to boil on low-medium? I didn't think it mattered a whole lot when dealing with rice.)
4. I eat a lot of vegies on other days, but it is it bad to not have like any on the protein fast day? I am worried they have too much protein, and I am having trouble deciding on if I am reaping a lot of benefits from protein fasting. It is hard for me tell.
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."