Acacia Honey + Turmeric Powder!

mmmmmmmmmm delicious! and very very very healthy and powerful !!! u bet ur azz this is BULLETPROOF!

I wonder how Dave asprey thinks about Ginger and Turmeric?

u all know the Health benefits of Turmeric ! how incredibly healthy this SUPERHERB is ! and Acacia honey is just delicious! and probably the most consumed honey in the world!

Acacia honey mixing with Turmeric powder! Tibetan Medicine !

Comments

• by the way:

u can do Ginger ofcourse instead of Turmeric!

ginger shredded in slices or ginger powder! its both good !

• NickatNickat
    edited December 2014

Thought we`d resurrect this thread with a suggestion or two.

Love this idea but maybe use milk but definitely not soya milk. Was thinking raw milk....but heated?

Instead of using almond oil use brain octane or mct oil. One tsp is okay but you might like to up it to a tbsp and add the oil after the heating, whisking thing. 

For turmeric use the raw root. Boil, dry, shred and grind it. Wear gloves. It`s not nearly as messy as you might think but does stain your hands.

The honey to taste is tempting but think up to two tsp is good. Now not sure about acacia honey, was going to say use raw honey but then should raw honey be heated?

On second thoughts organic honey might be better. Honey made from bees that have obtained the nectar from plants and flowers that haven`t been sprayed with chemicals might be important?

How do we know the bees have selected the untainted plants....who knows? Do they have enclosed bee farms these day?

Unadulterated honey, wax and all straight from the hive then strained it in a cheesecloth sounds awesome. Now that's raw honey with enzymes!

• raw milk when heated is not raw anymore.. save for a cool application. I personally take that stance for  fresh ginger and turmeric as well they go in the veg smoothies so I get all the enzymes and goodness... any cooking or coffee applications get dried spices

• NickatNickat
    edited December 2014

raw milk when heated is not raw anymore.. save for a cool application. I personally take that stance for  fresh ginger and turmeric as well they go in the veg smoothies so I get all the enzymes and goodness... any cooking or coffee applications get dried spices

Some people like to put the turmeric powder straight into their BP coffee first thing in the morning. Personally the sediments left behind with the fresh ground coffee beans seems wasteful.

The smoothies goes down the hatch much better.

• raw milk when heated is not raw anymore.. save for a cool application. I personally take that stance for  fresh ginger and turmeric as well they go in the veg smoothies so I get all the enzymes and goodness... any cooking or coffee applications get dried spices

Is there a difference between pastuerised milk that is stored and fresh green top milk that you heated on the hob just now?

• pasteurized milk is not raw it has been heated to 72deg Celsius(161F)  which kills bacterias good and bad as well as enzymes. obviously u can heat raw milk as u see fit i personally think it would be better to use that beautiful nectar in its raw form. so if u want to put milk or cream in ur coffee pasteurized would be fine(i use this term loosely) as it will be heated to 72 + degrees.

ive assumed by green top milk u mean raw milk.

• ive assumed by green top milk u mean raw milk.

yeah, it's a British thing I think. I just didn't want to confuse matters by saying 'raw milk that you just cooked on the hob.'

• yeah, it's a British thing I think. I just didn't want to confuse matters by saying 'raw milk that you just cooked on the hob.'

haha gotcha