Anyone Use Garcinia Cambogia ?

I wasn't sure in which sub-forum to post this , so , sorry in advance ...

Has anyone tried Garcinia Cambogia extract as a fat-burner ?  Please share any experience , good or bad ...

I'm in my 40's,  very good shape for my age, dring BPC most mornings, decent but not perfect diet, regular exercise ...

I'm always looking for a new effective non-gimmicky supplement/hack to improve performance, body comp etc  

Thanx in advance for your feedback & advice !

Tagged:

Comments

• RekaReka ✭✭✭
    edited November 2014

Stuff like that may increase your burned calories by 1-2%, I think. So you burn around 20-30 kcal more per day... not really worth it. I know people are not fans of calorie talk here though. But anyway, do what Jason said, that gives much better results.

But what is even better: check it for yourself to see how much results it gives you. That's the best way if you don't mind spending the money to try it.

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• Stuff like that may increase your burned calories by 1-2%, I think. So you burn around 20-30 kcal more per day... not really worth it. I know people are not fans of calorie talk here though. But anyway, do what Jason said, that gives much better results.

But what is even better: check it for yourself to see how much results it gives you. That's the best way if you don't mind spending the money to try it.

I don't know anyone that got much out of it. Actually Dr. Oz got reemed out by a Congress for promoting products such as this. http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/06/magic-weight-loss-pills-may-not-exist/372958/ The best fat burner you can buy over the counter would be this  25 mg ephedrine sulfate(Bronkaid available at your big box store)  * 200mg's of caffeine and one baby aspirin. Unless you are hypertensive. Start with one dose per day for a week, if no issues take 2 x per day space at 8hrs. If no issues you can take the stack 3x per day space as far apart as possible. I am pre hypertensive and this stack barely affects my bp I never take more than 2x per day. I haven't had to use the stack in a long time as I stay close to my ideal bf % year round these days. No more crazy bulks for me. I am not a doctor, consult a physician before taking any supplement or OTC medicate. The ECA stack has been round for a long time...pretty much safe and effective for most folk. 

E-PHARM and PROTOTYPE Nutrition Representative