Thoughts On Tweaks I Can Make To Further Bulletproof My Diet?

Hey guys! I've been adding more BP foods into my diet slowly, and I'd love to hear your feedback.

I'm a student so have to spend FLEX dollars which I'm required to buy each year. This means eating out on campus for the majority of lunches. 

Breakfast (the same every day)

• 3 "free run" President's Choice Eggs w/ NatureEgg Simply Egg Whites - scrambled
  • 3 slices of Lou's Original Double Smoked Back Bacon (microwaved)
  • 1/4 of a cucumber
  • 1 cup of Bulletproof coffee (with lots of grass-fed butter and brain octane)
  • Supplements: Vitamin C (1g) Vitamin D (5000IUs) Fish Oil (1000mg) & Vitamin K2 

Lunch (rotates between these options)

• Teriyaki Salmon w/ rice and broccoli from Spring Rolls (salmon is deep fried unfortunately)

OR

• Beef w/ broccoli and rice from Spring Rolls (I use my own Sweet with Heat Honey Mustard Sauce)

OR

• Either Salmon/Chicken/Pork with lots of broccoli and 1-2 red potatoes with grass fed butter

OR

• Salad from Extreme Pita - romaine lettuce, cucumber, chicken, bacon bits, ceaser dressing 

Snacks

• 4 brazil nuts per day
  • handful of raw almonds
  • 2 squares of Lindt 90% dark chocolate
  • 0.5 - 1 avocado

Dinner

• Same as the lunch options

Post-Dinner Snack (if I'm still hungry)

• Full can of lentils mixed in with almonds, spinach, kale and chards and olive oil dressing 
  • Supplement with Magnesium before going to sleep

I was buying grass fed beef and cooking that but it was getting expensive. Any thoughts on changes I should make that will make a big difference in how I perform? I cook all meats with coconut oil or grass fed butter.

Thanks!!

Make every day count - anexcitingday.com

Comments