Dave Asprey On The Travel Like A Boss Podcast!

Johnny FDJohnny FD Host of the Travel Like a Boss Podcast

Hey guys, I'm really excited that Dave Asprey is going to be on this week's episode of the Travel Like a Boss Podcast. I'm super excited because the Bulletproof diet has made a HUGE impact on my health, body, mental clarity, energy levels, and my overall success.  

Dave's going to be introducing the new Bulletproof Diet book that is being released on December 2nd, and we'll be talking a lot about the overall diet and the book. Before I have him on, I'd like to open up this thread to give everyone a chance to suggest any topics or questions that you'd like me to bring up to Dave when he's on the show.  

We're definitely going to talk about Bulletproof Coffee and Get Some Ice Cream but I wanted to see what you guys thought would be interesting to listen to as well.  Hope you all tune in to the podcast when it's released, make sure you subscribe on iTunes or on your smart phone's podcast app so you don't miss it.  

Cheers! 

Listen to the: Travel Like a Boss Podcast 

Weekly interviews with successful location independent entrepreneurs, living the 4 hour workweek, eating bulletproof, and traveling like a boss.

Listen to Episode 58 with Dave Asprey himself: The Secrets of the Bulletproof Diet. 

Read the book, a Bulletproof Diet Success Story: Life Changes Quick: 7 Steps to Reaching All of Your Goals.

Comments

• Hey guys, I'm really excited that Dave Asprey is going to be on this week's episode of the Travel Like a Boss Podcast. I'm super excited because the Bulletproof diet has made a HUGE impact on my health, body, mental clarity, energy levels, and my overall success.  

Dave's going to be introducing the new Bulletproof Diet book that is being released on December 2nd, and we'll be talking a lot about the overall diet and the book. Before I have him on, I'd like to open up this thread to give everyone a chance to suggest any topics or questions that you'd like me to bring up to Dave when he's on the show.  

We're definitely going to talk about Bulletproof Coffee and Get Some Ice Cream but I wanted to see what you guys thought would be interesting to listen to as well.  Hope you all tune in to the podcast when it's released, make sure you subscribe on iTunes or on your smart phone's podcast app so you don't miss it.  

Cheers! 

If it's not too late, Tyleroni had some travel questions in another thread here

I would very much like to see Dave's travel setup in full. I've seen food laid out for a few days in a hotel room, salt in test tubes and other mentions of coffee and tech. How much (and how does he carry/organize) butter, MCT, supplements etc. with him on the road everyday? What's the difference between day trips and week long adventures?

I am a bike commuter struggling with weight/space vs. bulletproof awesomeness. By the time I get coffee fixings, supplements, 2 meals for the day and other bits and bobbles in my bag it's pretty tight and rather awkward space wise. Any insights greatly appreciated  :)

I'd also like to know Dave's full kit, but ideally with a rundown of most bang for your buck to the least. 

Also, despite the fact that he stopped selling earthing mats, is he still using them for jet lag?

There's also been a few questions on the forums about hacks for long road trips.

Along with that, I know Jack Kruse has said airplanes are basically like strapping yourself inside a microwave due to radiation at higher altitudes. If travel time is not a factor, or if you can be productive in the car, or if for something like Boston to NYC where you could legitimately come close to the same total travel time (after airport security lines and flight delays) by driving... would Dave prefer traveling by car? Or at least staying on the ground in a train?