Best/most Bp Flour? Bulletproof Cupcakes?

zonk117zonk117
edited November 2014 in Bulletproof Diet

Okay, I have been doing a lot of looking around on the forums, infographic, and shopping list for the best flour possible. Seems like there is no flour that is 100% bulletproof, and idk how my body will react now that I have been extremely green for awhile now. So, we will see how it goes. I want to make bulletproof cupcakes tonight or tomorrow for Thanksgiving, and I need some answers. I would rather not go the trial and error route. So give me your best go...

1. Can you use other flours (ex. coconut flour, sweet potato flour, or Plantain flour) instead of sweet rice flour for Dave's recipe of bulletproof cupcakes? 

2. What is the absolute best flour out there?

3. Anyone tried sweet potato flour? See here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0032BYMJE/ref=ox_sc_act_title_5?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

4. I would love to see someone give a comparison of all the heathy flours available. Give the pros and cons of each please.

5. Some say coconut flour is good and others say bad. I guess some people can tolerate it and some can't. Seems to dehydrate you, and it is hard to digest. Thoughts? Also, I wouldn't think almond flour is that good because it just seems better to stay away from almonds in general. 

6. Can you use Stevia when you bake Bulletproof cupcakes?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

-Einstein

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file