Multi Orgasmic Man
Well if there is any post that should be in "Using Stress" it is holding out on an orgasm
I just started reading this book (Multi Orgasmic Man)
and recently listened to a podcast by this guy, who was on the James Swanwick Alpha Male show
It basically talks about the Taoist practice of obstaining from ejaculation while still having orgasms (apparently they are different). My goals are a little less ambitious (for now anyway) I just want to last longer. I am over 40 yet still have excitement of a high schooler around my wife of over 15 years
The book and the podcast both talk about working out your manhood. Essentially masturbating till you are about to ejaculate and then stopping, just prior. I have been doing this for about three weeks now 7 or 8 times a week (only having ejaculatory sex once a week) The idea is to expose your penis to the idea of taking its time. ............Now for the actual question
Has anyone tried this? If so, is it worth the effort. I have noticed the following
1. More energy / better results in the gym
2. More ambition
3. More attraction towards my wife ........and other women actually, but I am not worried about that I can easily stay monogamous
4. More adrenal exhaustion / jittery feeling
5. My wife being more attracted to me, probably because of getting more attention / me having higher testosterone
6. No change on the lasting stamina though :sad: .........but I assume if its like weight lifting you need a bit to see results.
Any tidbits on biohacking this area would be appreciated.