Multi Orgasmic Man

langdjlangdj
edited November 2014 in Stress Hacking

Well if there is any post that should be in "Using Stress" it is holding out on an orgasm :wink:

I just started reading this book (Multi Orgasmic Man)

http://www.amazon.com/The-Multi-Orgasmic-Man-Sexual-Secrets/dp/0062513362

and recently listened to a podcast by this guy, who was on the James Swanwick Alpha Male show

http://www.jordangrayconsulting.com/

It basically talks about the Taoist practice of obstaining from ejaculation while still having orgasms (apparently they are different). My goals are a little less ambitious (for now anyway) I just want to last longer. I am over 40 yet still have excitement of a high schooler around my wife of over 15 years :wink:

The book and the podcast both talk about working out your manhood. Essentially masturbating till you are about to ejaculate and then stopping, just prior. I have been doing this for about three weeks now 7 or 8 times a week (only having ejaculatory sex once a week) The idea is to expose your penis to the idea of taking its time. ............Now for the actual question

Has anyone tried this? If so, is it worth the effort. I have noticed the following

1. More energy / better results in the gym

2. More ambition

3. More attraction towards my wife ........and other women actually, but I am not worried about that I can easily stay monogamous

4. More adrenal exhaustion / jittery feeling

5. My wife being more attracted to me, probably because of getting more attention / me having higher testosterone

6. No change on the lasting stamina though :sad: .........but I assume if its like weight lifting you need a bit to see results.

Any tidbits on biohacking this area would be appreciated.

Comments

• DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭

Yes I can confirm this. I definetly did not last longer by doing this. It was the total opposite. I came much quicker when I finally had Sex with my girlfriend...

I gave it up and am currently mastering the Art of stroking my girlfriend instead. ;)

May you be well, may you be happy, may you be healthy, may you be loved.

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

• Yes I can confirm this. I definetly did not last longer by doing this. It was the total opposite. I came much quicker when I finally had Sex with my girlfriend...

I gave it up and am currently mastering the Art of stroking my girlfriend instead. ;)

How long did you give it a try for? If you don't mind me asking

• dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭
    edited November 2014

have you given injaculation a go...no that's not a typo

fake it till you make it

edited November 2014

How long did you give it a try for? If you don't mind me asking

I had one month without and another time only with my girlfriend...also for a good month... I gave it up for other reasons. enjoyed saving myself up for her and it made me focus more on work. But as said no increased stamina. Therefore I was willing to have Sex more often in a row and that made me last longer...

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

•  

Has anyone tried this? If so, is it worth the effort. I have noticed the following

2. More ambition

3. More attraction towards my wife ........and other women actually, but I am not worried about that I can easily stay monogamous

5. My wife being more attracted to me, probably because of getting more attention / me having higher testosterone

6. No change on the lasting stamina though :sad: .........but I assume if its like weight lifting you need a bit to see results.

Yes, it works. I read The M-O Man 10 years ago and am familiar with the practices. The benefits to energy level of not ejaculating seem to increase with age. Barely noticeable in my 20's, much more noticeable now in my 30's. I don't have #4, but what comes to mind is if you are exhausting your willpower by denying yourself ejaculation, maybe that's too much. I say don't be a fundamentalist about anything, including this.

Re stamina: Keep practicing, and keep finding opportunities to use your PC muscle (Kegel exercises, Sat Kriya from kundalini yoga, etc. You can find youtube videos on lots of kundalini yoga exercises that involve the PC muscle.)

Have fun!

edited November 2014

@Seth: this sounds like it's fun to read... downloaded it.

do you have more pdfs of mr changs books???

How much to eat:

•  

2. More ambition

Yes, it works. I read The M-O Man 10 years ago and am familiar with the practices. The benefits to energy level of not ejaculating seem to increase with age. Barely noticeable in my 20's, much more noticeable now in my 30's. I don't have #4, but what comes to mind is if you are exhausting your willpower by denying yourself ejaculation, maybe that's too much. I say don't be a fundamentalist about anything, including this.

Re stamina: Keep practicing, and keep finding opportunities to use your PC muscle (Kegel exercises, Sat Kriya from kundalini yoga, etc. You can find youtube videos on lots of kundalini yoga exercises that involve the PC muscle.)

Have fun!

• @Seth: this sounds like it's fun to read... downloaded it.

do you have more pdfs of mr changs books???

Nope, but I keep 4 of his volumes on the shelf, and I've replaced the entire set a few times giving them out to people. There is priceless information in all of them.. Except maybe the diet one, I think the classic BP IF approach is balanced for the western lifestyle like nothing else.

• I've never had a wet dream prior to trying this. After a week of extreme blue balls I had a wet dream, which I guess triggered something as the following weeks, even after stopping, I had wet dreams at a frequency of maybe 1-2 a week. It's slowly subsided since and I probably only get them a couple of times a year now. But yeah, I wouldn't recommend it.

• Thanks for the videos / links guys. I will look at them and not take ob-staining to seriously ;-)  

• Hey right up my alley. I only know I can make my wife feel happier as my endurance is only 5mins.

So orgasm without shooting made me cut like 3 times before my thighs give way. I've due to age. But you should. The problem is when to jam brakes without losing the erection.
    Bucket list - 6 Pack Abs Before I Die.

How much to eat:

• AndreasAndreas ✭✭
    edited December 2014

Let me add an additional idea to this discussion.

I've learned to and that one can decouple orgasm from ejaculation.  Great when they happen together, but not a requirement.

This has lots of implications, I'll mention a couple for now.

One can have sex and experience ongoing waves of orgasm prior to ejaculation or even without it.

Following sex with a normal orgasm accompanying ejaculation, one can shift into a kind of mind/body state of openness to somatic experience, which for me now (even at 62) cascades into ongoing orgasmic sensations that pass through me like great spasms of pleasure.  Wave after wave of these can last as long 20 minutes.

Actually, I think one could keep it going for considerably longer, but life/sleep often beckon.  

Each successive wave has every bit the intensity of the original (perhaps triggering) orgasm and its ejaculation.  Subjectively, I find them indistinguishable in everything except ejaculation.

This doesn't follow from some technique.  It seems to follow from some brain/body connection or openness.

I should probably set up an EEG, record some data, and try to come up with what mental states / brain wave patterns get one to this state.

A book on this with some directions would probably make a fortune :wink: