Bulletproof Cocoa Powder Side Effects?

I love chocolate. Had to state that.

I got some bp cocoa, had one tea spoon to make a cup of coco. Felt groggy, foggy, agitated and couldnt sleep at all, anyone else experience this?could it be that this coco is stronger? Since dave said it has retained 87% of its active compounds otherwise normally lost in conventional processing. Or does it not mix well with something else im taking? I do recall green and blacks cocoa making me feel very similar. I have a hunch its because im adding it to boiling water, may sound odd but green tea makes me throw up if i brew it too hot.

Comments

• RodRod The Rodfather
    Interesting?!?!

Do you know if the heat is damaging it at all?

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• I read that green tea goes very acidic when brewed too hot, and thats why it can make people puke. But i feel fine generally. I realised that if i dont have fish oil i feel just like the symptoms above. I went last week with out because i ran out, then when i had some sardines about 2 hours after i felt much better. Got some more fish oil and i generally am much better.

Also noticed something very bizzare on my em wave, all last week with out fish oil i couldnt get any coherance and my heart rate was an average of 110 bpm. The day after eating lots of sardines, my coherence was 70% on medium and my average heart rate was 80bpm.

Iv had both cocoa (not heated) and plenty of fish oil and i feel somewhat inbetween. So i think both factors are contributing.