Sarms - Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators In

Has anyone ever used this in their training???......please let me know

Tagged:

Comments

• I experimented with ostarine at 25 mg for 4 weeks earlier this year for muscle building. i noticed slight increases in strength, vascularity and recovery beyond normal gains made in a 4 week training cycle (I've been lifting for about 10 years), though for the four weeks after the cycle i felt sluggish, dropped libido and assume my HPTA system was compromised. I've read a lot about people using a traditional PCT following SARM cycles (such as Clomid 50 mg or Nolvadex 20 mg for four weeks) for HPTA recovery, though I didn't want to go that route. Eventually I felt fine again, though in retrospect I would say the cycle wasn't worth it and no lasting gains were made. If i were to experiment again I would consider using a PCT for recovery after the cycle. 

• the article dave wrote about Sarm's was taken offline - anyone know which Sarms he recommended?

• Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• I would too recommend a PCT. Has anyone used HCG for PCT or otherwise?> @boots said:

I experimented with ostarine at 25 mg for 4 weeks earlier this year for muscle building. i noticed slight increases in strength, vascularity and recovery beyond normal gains made in a 4 week training cycle (I've been lifting for about 10 years), though for the four weeks after the cycle i felt sluggish, dropped libido and assume my HPTA system was compromised. I've read a lot about people using a traditional PCT following SARM cycles (such as Clomid 50 mg or Nolvadex 20 mg for four weeks) for HPTA recovery, though I didn't want to go that route. Eventually I felt fine again, though in retrospect I would say the cycle wasn't worth it and no lasting gains were made. If i were to experiment again I would consider using a PCT for recovery after the cycle. 

• https://blog.bulletproof.com/sarms-increase-muscle-growth-200/>; @ewalkup said:

the article dave wrote about Sarm's was taken offline - anyone know which Sarms he recommended?

• dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭
    edited January 11

https://blog.bulletproof.com/charles-poliquin-378/
    "Dave: .... I put on 12 pounds of muscle in the last month with basically three workouts, which is unbelievable to me, but I’m using SARMs, Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators.
    ... "

fake it till you make it

• Estrogen is not the enemy. Play around with your e2 levels too much and you will regret it (unless you like dry joints, dehydrated muscle tissue, painful workouts, and oh yeah, gynecomastia). Unless you are TRT, and you are working with an endocrinologist that knows what they are doing, stay away.

• I tried Ostarine for 3 weeks. The pumps it supported and muscle growth, especially through the traps, were very noticeable. I put on roughly 7 pounds. The product I used also contained androsta. It gave me sore joints and made me feel a bit of irritable depression.

• ACH85ACH85 ✭✭
    edited January 30

FWIW I've done some work for a doctor who helps men who have messed up their health using steroids. He mentioned in an off-hand way that he is now seeing as many men come in with issues from SARMs as from steroids. It's certainly possible these men used steroids prior to a SARM cycle, confusing the cause of their health problems, but I think it's the general attitude of "SARMs give you steroid results without any of the risks" that is the problem here. Even common supplements have risks, and SARMs go well beyond the effects of your average supplement.

There are, of course, the obvious visible and sexual side effects people try to avoid through post-cycle therapy, but it's important to note there are also unseen cardiovascular issues that can come up while manipulating sex hormones with powerful drugs.

I was very surprised when the SARMs article came out on Bulletproof, though I do have a fairly libertarian stance on altering body chemistry.

• RekaReka ✭✭✭
    edited January 30

@ACH85 said:

I was very surprised when the SARMs article came out on Bulletproof, though I do have a fairly libertarian stance on altering body chemistry.

Lately I'm getting the feeling that every quick fix type of stuff tends to show up on sites like this (although Ben Greenfield's site is still leading).

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• Back in November I cycled Ostarine for one month using the website “peptides warehouse” that was in Dave’s post. I noticed marked strength gains and muscle mass during that time. The only side effect was that I developed a “strain” in my right forearm that lingered for months after but did not disrupt my ability to still workout. I did not develop any gyno or sexual side effects. I went to order more Ostarine to prepare for another cycle and it was reported “Sorry, this product cannot be purchased”. I emailed the company a few days ago and received no response. That is a bit concerning since Bulletproof had also removed the post a few days after Dave initially posted it and then reposted it a week or two later citing that additional information was added but I did not observe any additions. Anyway can anyone recommend me other SARM’s that have the similar benefits of Ostarine with few side effects and provide me with a link. Thanks!

• I ordered from them a month ago and all was good:)

• I have taken it a month now, estimate that the bottle will last another month but want to take a couple off just to be sure. Went down in bodyfat and up in muscle mass , not sure how much but 4-6 punds roughly. No side effects, maybe due to that i take bioidenticall testosterone at the same time so i dont get the testo dip many might experience. Great pump great excercises. I folowed poliqiiuns mass building program during that month, also a great program:)