Blood Testing - Advice For Beginner Please!

Hi everyone,

I've been reading information on the website and this excellent forum for a few weeks. I've made some adjustments to my diet (including Bulletproof Coffee with Brain Octane Oil) and begun basic supplements (Magnesium, D3 and K2), but have not yet jumped in with both feet.

I've read threads about blood testing and it seems like it would be wise to get tested before I proceed much further so that I have something to compare to later. If anyone could help me answer either or both of these questions, I'd really appreciate it!

1) Would the WellnessFX Baseline test supply all the most important information? Any significant limitations? Here is the webpage with what it includes: http://www.wellnessfx.com/baseline

2) I've read that getting just one set of tests done can be misleading, as some things may change day to day, etc. Would getting a single set of blood work provide a reliable reference point for most areas of importance?

A little information about myself in case it's important - I am a 31 year old man, 6'0 and 165lbs. No major health issues. My main areas of concern are reducing brain fog, increasing focus and energy levels, and improving sleep.

Thanks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file