Sleep Mat

How are you suppose to use the sleep mat? After I lay on the mat for 30 minutes and relax, the only way to get the mat out from under me is to sit up and take the mat away. This interrupts me falling asleep.

What are you suppose to do?

Comments

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

How are you suppose to use the sleep mat? After I lay on the mat for 30 minutes and relax, the only way to get the mat out from under me is to sit up and take the mat away. This interrupts me falling asleep.

What are you suppose to do?

Haha, I know what you mean. Provided you have enough room in bed to roll, I might suggest slowly rolling off of the thing and then pushing it off of your bed and onto the floor. That's what I do, but it's by no means graceful. So many nights I've had to sit up to roll the thing up and set it aside... and then I find myself too awake to get back to sleep. It's a bit of a conundrum. Rolling off of it and sort of pushing it off of the bed seems to work better.

Also (though this may not be for you), some people just sleep on the thing all night. I've slept on it for several hours before, only to be awakened by that sore, pinprick feeling in my back. Perhaps that's a route you can explore?

Hopefully other sleep mat users chime in. It's a great little item that really helps knock me out. But disengaging from it almost ruins the whole experience.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• Thank you for your feedback :)