46 Almost 47 Too Old To Start?

I have been listening to the podcast for quite a while and thinking "Would this be of benefit to me ??" I am a father of three, with a lovely wife, and a very stressful job !!!! Doing Les Mills Combat!! for a workout right now, kicking this old mans ass !!! Where to start??? Coffee?? I have a french press I use at work, and a blender for my shakes, it is a cheapie inversion type thing (like a knockoff Nutribullet).

Tagged:

Comments

• Start with: What area of your life do you want to improve the most?

Then we can provide you with some guidance :-)

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭
    You are definitely not too old to ditch the standard American diet and eat more vegetables, high quality fats and proteins.

It may sound like a lot to change so take it step by step, having the Bulletproof coffee instead of your regular breakfast is how many start.
    14 Steps To Eating The Bulletproof Diet

General information on the Bulletproof diet:
    https://www.bulletproofexec.com/bulletproof-101/
  • Wow, what a question! Of course it's never too late. Even my 93 year old grandma  - if I was in charge of her - would be transitioning into an anti-inflammatory, fat and nutrient rich diet, to ease her body pains, and lessen her memory loss. 

• Greg CarletGreg Carlet ✭✭
    edited December 2014

Wow, what a question! Of course it's never too late. Even my 93 year old grandma  - if I was in charge of her - would be transitioning into an anti-inflammatory, fat and nutrient rich diet, to ease her body pains, and lessen her memory loss.

Exactly! It's only too late if you are no longer alive.

I have been, albeit slowly, transitioning my mom to a more BP lifestyle, and she is 67.

The two links that Walter shared above are a great place to start.
  • start with the coffee and with your improved cognition and boundless energy you will explore (perhaps even to nauseam) the BP lifestyle :)

as everyone else has pointed out we humans do not have a best before date.

welcome to the tribe

• suntouchersuntoucher Uninspired Potential ✭✭✭

It's not too late unless you want to ride out the slow-down of the body as soon as possible.

• proper lifestyle and healthy diet. plus use organic skin care products. https://vitality26.com