Bulletproof Recipe For Xmas...delicious Meatballs
Preparation time: 30 minutes approx.
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 lb grass-fed red Meat
4 green onions, sliced thinly
4 teaspoons coconut oil
2 teaspoons sesame oil
4 teaspoons fish sauce
4 tablespoons coconut, shredded
Sea salt, to taste
1. Combine all the listed ingredients in a large bowl excluding oils.
2. Make a mixture and roll the mixture with hand to make balls.
3. Heat oil in a skillet and cook meatballs in skillet until brown.
4. Now place foil in a baking tray and cook in oven at 350 degree F for about 25 minutes.
5. Serve and enjoy with your favorite Paleo friendly dipping.