Current Bf Status And Supplement Questions

Perhaps someone can be kind enough to help me on this.

I have been on the BF diet with Coffee/butter/coconut oil for breakfast for about 2 weeks now. I don't know what my cholesterol numbers are now or even know if it matters yet. I do want to get Vit. D test and hormone test ASAP. In the mean time, I was thinking to start my basic vitamin supplementation. My problem is that I am worried about stress/damage to my kidney or liver by taking them. I don't know how strong they are individually and or stacked. I'm not sure how my body will react but I don't want to damage anything. What is the optimal perspective and approach in your opinion?

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

Comments

• suntouchersuntoucher Uninspired Potential ✭✭✭
    Ideal would be to get a comprehensive test and then go from there. If you are weary, at least do D3 and Mag. Probiotics, gut healing stuff, enzymes and HCL would be beneficial without having much effect on liver/etc.

IMO, just do your research on individuals, check their toxicity levels and so on. Good place to start - examine.com and then just go do it for the ones that make sense. Some are completely non-toxic, some are at higher levels (but crucial to get otherwise).

In any case, if you test for some deficiency, fixing it would have profound effects.
  • Is Betaine HCL something I could find at a pharmacy like Walgreens or does it have to be ordered online? When I search, NOW brand seems to be the only option because everything else is some kind of digestive formula made up of multiple compounds. Is that the best brand, or can you recommend another? I definitely think I need this because drinking the butter, even a small amount, makes me feel queasy.