11 OÂ´clock Crash And Other Issues
IÂ´m drinking bulletproof coffee (10-20g kerrygold butter w/ 20g Brain Octane Oil or MCT) at 7 a.m. and always at around 11 oÂ´clock I feel very uncomfortabe, dizzy and sick. If I take activated charcoal the feeling is not so bad.
Could this be a herxheimer reaction due to a candida die off?
I know the basics of the bulletproof diet but have a lot of problems to make it work for me:
- water retention if I consume salt
- often bloating
- canÂ´t to IF for more then 4 hours without mood swings and hunger (even with more butter in my bpc)
- donÂ´t know what to eat in my break at school that doesnÂ´t smell bad (no eggs, no sardines,...) and isnÂ´t liquid (no protein shake, no soup with collagen)
- very slow digestion, if I eat a normal meal in the evening with veggies, protein and fat it is still in my stomach the next morning (betaine hcl and digestive enzymes doesnÂ´t help)
- donÂ´t feel satiated and satisfied with much fat and less carbs
- if I eat to less carbs I canÂ´t sleep (collagen+mct+honey helps a bit)
- if I eat to less carbs I have no period
- if I eat to less carbs i feel depressive and got no energy
- if i eat much carbs I get very tired and hungry soon
My staple foods are:
eggs, collagen/gelatine, whey, sardines, salmon, lamb/beef(rarely grass fed), chicken
kerrygold butter, homemade ghee from kerrygold, coconut oil/cream/milk, avocado, olives, boo&mct
carrots, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, white rice, honey, coconut sugar, bananas
broccoli, cauliflour, tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce, zucchini
vanilla, chocolate powder, erythritol, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, mustard, pink himalayan salt, frozen herbs, turmeric
vitamin c, vitamin d, vitamin b1,b2,b5,b6,b12, vitamin k2, zinc, magnesium, potassium, calcium, choline
probiotic (Bifidobacterium Breve, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bifidobacterium Longum, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactobacillus Helveticus, Lactococcus Lactis)
sometimes fermented cod liver oil, maca, 5-htp and l-theanine
Any ideas appreciated, thank you!