Podcast

tchazzardtchazzard The Human Optimization Project
Hello:

I clicked on the podcast icon to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes, but it says it is not available in the US. Is this correct or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you,

Comments

• That worked for me a week ago. Try searching for it in iTunes?
  • tchazzardtchazzard The Human Optimization Project
    I tried searching on Asprey, superhero radio, upgraded health and nothing found.
  • I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!
  • Usually when I subscribe to a blog, I get an email when there is a new post. I am not getting emails for this blog. Is that right?

A question about audio quality. I spend most of my day on conference calls and I'm a little sensitive to bad audio. I'm still working my way through all the podcasts since I found this website. I notice very weird distortion on the audios when Dave is talking. It is like part of his word got autotuned. Are you all connected through skype? It drives me crazy when one person is a lot louder or quieter than the other person. I don't mean to complain.
  • tchazzard wrote:
    Hello:

I clicked on the podcast icon to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes, but it says it is not available in the US. Is this correct or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you,

It happens to me also. Its maybe our IP? Badly need help.