Rapid Fat Loss Diet Journey

Day One: With about two weeks of planning behind me for this journey that I am starting, I am excited to say that day one is complete! I am doing the Rapid Fat Loss Protocol with hopes of losing about 60-70 pounds. As I was preparing for this, I noticed that not many threads have documented their entire journey, and I wanted to be guide to women especially, telling them first hand about my personal experiences daily. I have purchased all the recommended supplements, coffee, oils, butters, ext, and I was ready to begin. My goal is to make it 60 days, but stop at day 75 no matter what. My fiance and I have done the Paleo Diet for about 6 months now, so that part was easy.

This first day was all about finding the groove of what the routine would be like. I am not much of a coffee drinker sadly, so that challenge was the toughest one of the day for me. The coffee/oil/butter mixture was defiantly interesting for a first timer. It went down well as did the pills. Nothing made me feel sick so far, and I tried to drink two liters of water throughout the day to maintain hydration. During the day I had to keep asking myself if my stomach was hungry, or if my mind was hungry. It was always the mind. The butter I have to say was pretty great. It was like eating cheese. I was really dreading it the whole day, but it was tasty. I ate two tablespoons when I thought that I would only be able to maybe eat one. I am open to questions and advice from fellow dieters! My journey has just begun, and I am looking forward to seeing what can come about.

Weight on 11/27/2012: 198.8 lbs

Weight on 11/28/2012: 196.9 lbs

Comments

• are you going to refeed every 6 days?
  • I've been on this myself for 4 days, and last night had to run to Target for some stuff. The smell of food was driving me nuts, cravings galore. I had to get out of there. It's the mind that wants to eat more than anything. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

• Day One: With about two weeks of planning behind me for this journey that I am starting, I am excited to say that day one is complete! I am doing the Rapid Fat Loss Protocol with hopes of losing about 60-70 pounds. As I was preparing for this, I noticed that not many threads have documented their entire journey, and I wanted to be guide to women especially, telling them first hand about my personal experiences daily. I have purchased all the recommended supplements, coffee, oils, butters, ext, and I was ready to begin. My goal is to make it 60 days, but stop at day 75 no matter what. My fiance and I have done the Paleo Diet for about 6 months now, so that part was easy.

This first day was all about finding the groove of what the routine would be like. I am not much of a coffee drinker sadly, so that challenge was the toughest one of the day for me. The coffee/oil/butter mixture was defiantly interesting for a first timer. It went down well as did the pills. Nothing made me feel sick so far, and I tried to drink two liters of water throughout the day to maintain hydration. During the day I had to keep asking myself if my stomach was hungry, or if my mind was hungry. It was always the mind. The butter I have to say was pretty great. It was like eating cheese. I was really dreading it the whole day, but it was tasty. I ate two tablespoons when I thought that I would only be able to maybe eat one. I am open to questions and advice from fellow dieters! My journey has just begun, and I am looking forward to seeing what can come about.

Weight on 11/27/2012: 198.8 lbs

Weight on 11/28/2012: 196.9 lbs

Did you document the rest of the journey somewhere else?  I am very interested in seeing the results you got.

• I would recommend re-thinking any "rapid fat loss" diets, protocols etc...as you'll likely end up relapsing MASSIVELY

Instead, focus on long term fat loss for periods of 3, 6 up to 12 months the quick fixes will cause a lot of shock to your body and the lack of time to develop "fat loss habits" is far too short...

working on 3, 6 and 12 month targets will allow you to adjust your lifestyle and mindset properly to get to your ideal lean levels of mass....and the bhest thing is...you'll carry the lean gains for a lot longer too!

Quick fixes equal short term wins...Long term gains = sustainable life long wins

But that's just my two cents...do as you please ;-)

Check out my modafinil Supply site modafman.co.uk and buy modafinil online from a trustworthy supplier. Feel free to ask me questions on here or on twitter: @iDare87

• That may be part of the reason Dave doesn't even recommend this program in the first place...haha.  However, I wouldn't worry too much about the danger of relapsing, especially since she's been on a paleo diet for six months already.  BPRFLP would be a very dangerous thing to try coming right out of SAD, but this ought to be relatively safe.

Men are undoubtedly more in danger from prosperity than adversity.  For when matters go smoothly, they flatter themselves, and are intoxicated by their success.  ~John Calvin