Anybody Found A Weight Machine That Can Do All The Body By Science Exercises?

Hi,

Anybody found one combo weight machine that can do all the body by science exercises decently well? If no one has found the previous mythical machine to exist, what is a good compromise machine combination that won't break the bank? 

Thanks,

Chris

(I searched the forum and didn't find a thread on this, which surprised me. Please don't bite my head off if there is a thread that already talks about this. A link to said thread would be much appreciated though)

Tagged:

Comments

• any other machines that will? The ARX Fit looks like you need to be a multi millionaire to afford one for your house.

• Hi Chris Q.

Hello fellow Albertan. I just skyped with my LV trainer today to talk about a decent home system. Due to time contraints, going to the gym (Hammerstrenght and/or Medx and/or Nautilus) isn't alwasy doable.  My trainer has been using and training HIT training principles long before Doug McGuff came out with his book.

He recco'd the soloflex system ( bit pricey),  and the Boflex 3000 and Boflex Blaze Home Gym. Not perfect but in most cases will do a decent job. I am favoring the Boflex system, I am just waiting for him to recco the 3000 or Blaze.

Of course you get what you pay for; $1K-$1.5K for the BoFlex doesn't compare with the sophisticated products I mentioned above.

Best,

vsp

• edited June 2015

I'm gonna be that guy and say the all in one weight machine you SHOULD get is a barbell and bumper plates.

Forget that BBS crap. Get strong, jacked and tanned with a barbell. All in should cost you no more than $500 MAX. You will learn more about yourself trying to lift a barbell off the ground than any BBS machine can teach.

• I'm gonna be that guy and say the all in one weight machine you SHOULD get is a barbell and bumper plates.

Forget that BBS crap. Get strong, jacked and tanned with a barbell. All in should cost you no more than $500 MAX. You will learn more about yourself trying to lift a barbell off the ground than any BBS machine can teach.

Was thinking the same... 

The only thing i'd add is a power rack - it's saved my ass a few times.

Rob