6am - wake up

8am - BPC with 50grams of fat

10-11am - BPC with 50 grams of fat

2:30pm - BPC with 25grams of fat

4pm - Train fasted - High intense resistance training

4:45pm PWO shake - 60-70 grams WPI/10g Creatine - Still waiting on my leucine

5:30 - 6 - Grass fed beef with veggies

730 - 8pm - Same as before - getting over 100g of protein from my two dinners

My main goal is to get ripped and I want to lose the fat around my waist, would this be the best approach? Want to get under 10% BF

Im currently 20 years old/12%BF/174pounds/181cm

Comments

• RodRod The Rodfather
    How many calories arpox. is from the protein? Seems like you are eating more than 20% protein( not sure)

your at only aprox. 900 cal. by 4 pm...

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• i get around 125grams of fat and 160-200 grams of protein each day
  • seems to me thats too much bpc. you can eat other foods that have fat content. avocados and whole eggs to substitute for one of the bpc meals.
  • Yeah, I mean I'm only new to this and still waiting on my first order of BPC but from reading that I would be dropping off one of those BPC and hitting up some pastured poached eggs with avocado and salmon or something like that yeah?
  • RodRod The Rodfather
    I would do BPC with 70 grams of Kerry Olds and 28 Grams of Coconut oil or 1 tbsp MCT and ride it out till 2:30 then eat more fat and protein then!! Evenings should more less fat and protein, more veggies ideally.

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected]