Cold Brew?

I searched, but there was no clear answer. I like cold brew, as I can make liters of it at once. I then just pour boiling water into the concentrate and blend with my oils. Simple.

However, cold brew is less acidic and tastes different, so clearly there are chemicals and flavors that are not extracted at these cold temperatures.

Am I missing out on something important by cold brewing?

Dave, already did one volte face and now says to use metal filters as the paper filters out important oils. Maybe cold brew never even extracts them in the first place!

So, if cold brew is inferior, is there a "bulk" method for brewing coffee that works? How do I heat it up after if so, as microwaves are a no as well :/

Comments

• The reason I do cold brew is to drink it cold not to add hot water. The taste is sweeter and less acid flavor which allows me to not add any sweetner. What is the reason for bulk?
  • Bulk - im lazy, pour over takes time each morning. Cold brew is really fast - just add boiling water and blend. 

• Any answers to the cold brew question, concerning the chemicals and flavors extracted? I like cold brew myself, but I want all the benefits too. :)