Boiron- Coffee Cruda: Helps Sleeplessness With Mental Hyperactivity

Anyone ever use any Boiron Products... they have little Pellets for just about EVERYTHING... I found them at Whole Foods and Fruitful Yield.. I've been using the Coffee Cruda....Main Indication: Sleeplessness with mental hyperactivity

Thoughts? Used before?

Comments

• It is a homeopathic remedy which is rather popular in Germany for sleeping problems. As with all homeopathic remedies it is important to exactly match the remedy to your personal symptoms.

Coffea cruda is used for types of sleeping problems that match symptoms of having had to much coffee, i.e. nervousness, agitation, mental hyperactivity etc. It may also be suited for insomnia due to worrying as well as anticipation of big events, i.e. a birthday party the next day.

Even though many of the people on this site are sceptical of homeopathy, I think coffea cruda is well worth a try if your sleeplessness is due to any of the above symptoms or if you are a generally nervous, edgy type of person.

Homeopathic remedies are generally very safe when used according to directions and they do not cause dependency.

Personally I found coffea cruda to be very effective for me and also for various family members in case of sleeping problems due to the above symptoms.

• Wow! Thanks danman for that interesting info. I sometimes have those night time symptoms. Will do n=1 test soon!

Love the BP forum!