Pavlock - Review Coming Soon

just purchased  a pavlock device and was told by the maker of the device that i will get a special early deliver so should have it by the end of this week or the beginning of next week. It was discussed i think in episode 154 of Dave's podcasts about habit change. Basically it's a device that shocks you everytime you get distracted from doing a task. The goal of the device is to make people start healthy habbits and eliminate bad ones. I shall do a review on my daily usage and monitor any increases in productivity as a result of the device.  

Watch my Stand Up Comedy Video online :)

Please Subscribe to my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQI92eERrCc

Comments

• Thank you for posting this. I was just on the website looking at this product, and was hoping to find an unbiased review before going again with the purchase. I am looking to buy it to decrease binge eating episodes at night. Upon delivery and utilization of the device, could you let me know if it would be conducive to utilizing it for that particular purpose?

Best of luck with this, hope it works well for you!

• Thank you for posting this. I was just on the website looking at this product, and was hoping to find an unbiased review before going again with the purchase. I am looking to buy it to decrease binge eating episodes at night. Upon delivery and utilization of the device, could you let me know if it would be conducive to utilizing it for that particular purpose?

Best of luck with this, hope it works well for you!

There's already an early beta tester on youtube that has used it to try and curb eating junk food at night. 

The inventor himself used it train himself to stop eating tortilla chips at night each time he ate one chip he would shock himself making his body desire the chips and salsa much less: 

Watch my Stand Up Comedy Video online :)

Please Subscribe to my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQI92eERrCc