Nootropics Stack Advice For Replacing Meds: Interactions And Protocol
Hi, I just ordered some noots for sampling and evaluating their individual effects. But I am looking to build a stack and don't know too much about them.
First, I read there are very few drug interaction problems but would like more input on this. Right now I take meds for GAD, mild depression and ADHD.
I take these in the morning.
- Vyvanse 40mg
- Effexor 150mg
I also have a serious alcohol addiction problem that I want to address ASAP since I started getting neuropathic symptoms. I have a rough time getting my nutrients from food since my condition and my meds and the booze all affect my appetite (less and less). Even with a growling stomach, I lack the motivation to prepare a simple green protein shake :-/
The nootropics I ordered are:
- Piracetam + Aniracetam (for comparison)
- Picamilon + Phenibut (for comparison)
- Phenylethylamine HCL
Nootropics I have started experimenting with are:
- Inositol (still testing with dosage increments but promising...mega-dosing for ADHD)
- Agmatine sulfate (anxiolytic, anti-depressive, appetite stimulant, anti-addiction)
agmatine = definite calming effect and amazing reduction of the shakes
So here are my questions:
1. Are there any possible negative interactions with my meds if taken simultaneously or apart.
2. Should I worry about serotonin syndrome? (I don't take tryptophan/htp because of this but will do once I start tapering off the SSRI)
3. what is the best time for each of these and could/should they all be stacked together? combos and timing?
4. Would sulbutiamine (being a more potent version of B1) help with neuropathy and withdrawal?
5. besides phenibut and agmatine, is there another I should beware of with taking alongside alcohol?
6. Am I missing a cholinergenic?
7. any other appetite stimulants? (besides pot and exercise;))
I understand this is a big amount to start with, but I mean to test them individually before stacking, I just want a heads up on possible no-no mixes and best practices.
Also any other advice is welcomed.
Am also looking into CES or PEMF (any recommendations between the 2?)
thanks a bunch. you guys kick ass as always.