Rapid Fat Loss Protocol - Starts Today

Comments

• Cruiser42Cruiser42 Want to look like this again - or BETTER!

Right again, Daz !  I was much quicker tonight on Jeopardy - how interesting !  My brain is going to have to get used to the ketone bodies, because I'm staying on the RFLP for a while.  I understand the brain will alter neural pathways when there are changes in the brain, so it will be interesting if my brain adjusts.  Another thing to monitor and report !

More observations:  My lips are not dry today on my feed.  I drink a LOT of water - maybe 65-90 ounces a day.  I also found my taste for salted water was greatly diminished today - it just tasted nasty, so I only drank about 15 ounces of it and the rest bottled water. 

I also ate another 1.5 sweet potatoes !  So I think I followed the recommendations on my first food day.  It blows my mind that I lost a months worth of weight in 6 days.  I won't weigh again until next Friday - I see posts from people who weigh right after a feed day and I think WHY??  I've got a budda belly after todays feed, which I know will disappear in a few days.  I can wait for the true report next week !!!

Thank you, Linda - I'm trying to record everything pertinent so that someone who may be trying to decide if this protocol is right for them can read about my journey to help them.  I also get wonderful advice and encouragement !  I have never written so many entries in my life! 

Linda - I'm sorry, too, that you were sick so much of last summer!  That is awful!  I'm very glad you are better - and you don't need this protocol -- what you're doing is perfect!  When I get to goal, that's how I'm going to live.  I have some decisions to make between now and then (good thing I've got time!) - I used to have 2 glasses of red wine every night.  I'm not sure how that's going to work in a BP lifestyle.  Sort of looks like it doesn't fit.  Maybe that's something else I should let go.  Not to be decided tonight! 

I feel great, and I expect to continue to feel great!!  Its easy to do when there are real results !!!  Be well !!!

Lisa

If there are more things to report, I cant think of them. 

edited February 2015

Day 8 Report:

What a fantastic day !!!!  I slept wonderfully - felt great when I woke up (not waking up to an alarm clock, not being chronically sleep deprived like I was for decades in my work, and sleeping until my body tells me its had enough is a gift from heaven !!!!!).

Had 2 cups of BP coffee and my supplements, then went outside because it was 57 degrees today !!!!!!!!!!!  Yippee !  a mid winter break.  It was gorgeous and I slowly raked up limbs, pine cones and other debris that has been collecting in our yard since fall.  I spent two glorious hours out there - again, taking it slow.  Then I mowed our grass!!  (riding mower).  The grass didn't need it, but there were so many pine needles on the lawn that I wanted to mulch them up with the mower.  Looks wonderful and will help return nitrogen to the soil.  I'm a little sore, but I came inside and put a teaspoon of pink H. salt in some water and I'm drinking that - I just feel so GOOD !  If that's the glycogen from yesterdays food, I'm sure I burned off some of it today.  I'm also sure I'll sleep well again tonight!

That's the Day 8 report - still going strong on the RFLP !!!!!

UPDATE:  WHOA !  Graphic Alert - So, I don't know that I've ever "reported" on my bathroom habits, but this is totally unexpected:  I have wicked diarrhea!  The first bout was normal diarrhea, and the last 6 or 7 (NOT a typo) have been 90% liquid.  Its very reminiscent of the stuff they give you the day before surgery when they need you cleaned OUT.  I honestly expected to be a little constipated.  Its taken some of the starch out of me, I have to say!!!  I'm exhausted and cold.  I'd really like to go to bed!  I don't know if I did too much today, altho the protocol doesn't say lie down the whole time - I mean people do have things to do -- I was counting myself lucky that I was retired and could choose what I do, or not.  I also don't know if this would have happened had I laid around all day and read a book.  Hard to know, really.  Next Saturday will be interesting in more ways than one - I'm going out of town for a funeral -- I can easily follow the protocol, even on Feed Me Friday - and I'm coming home on Saturday.  Its a 4 hour drive - so if it hits while I am driving I will be in big trouble.  One thing at a time --- whew ! 

Does anyone know if this is unusual for the protocol ?   Daz, you're clearly very knowledgeable, any thoughts ??  Thanks!!!!  Lisa

• edited February 2015

Hi ladies,

Thank you so much for your thoughts and advice. I attempted to start but I had a busy day in the bookshop I was working in organising an event and then straight out for a performance storytelling event I avoided the hot chocolate and rum! My cough just won't go away so I have decided while I am still unwell I won't do the full program. I will do a couple of days a week and thx rest following Linda with one bulletproof meal a day. I do have the supplements but couldn't get upgraded charcoal as out of stock from my UK supplier so have basic coconut charcoal from my health store. I found I really was suffering with cough and cold and craved soup after one full day on protocol.

I definately want to do this protocol but think you are right I need to be in better health to be that extreme so after an ease in! I will let you know how I get on with my kind of 5/2 protocol-bulletproof! 

One quick question, have you tried collegen supplements? Just wondered how good they are? Thinking they might hp with skin tightening with weight loss. Will try a bit of gym this week. I am taking olive leaf tincture and going to up my Vit c and also taking zinc. Heard oregano oil is good so will try that.

Have a lovely day ladies. I am going for a walk across the downs to invigorate with fresh air, first time in ages! 

Warm wishes,

Mxx

• Hi Matilda

I use the collagen and have not notice skin tightening yet.  I've only been using it for 2 months, though.  I love it bc it is easy for me to add nutrition to so many things.  I even put some in my dog's water dish. 

• I had a problem like this a few months ago. My mom got it, too. For her, it was the Emergen-C type product from NOW. She believes it was the xylitol or sorbitol (possible corn contamination with xylitol). For me, it was another brand of coffee I was trying out ("green coffee"). I went back to Upgraded Coffee and after a few days got back to normal. Other than the diarrhea I had no problems; felt completely fine.

So, food for thought.

UPDATE:  WHOA !  Graphic Alert - So, I don't know that I've ever "reported" on my bathroom habits, but this is totally unexpected:  I have wicked diarrhea!  The first bout was normal diarrhea, and the last 6 or 7 (NOT a typo) have been 90% liquid.

Selected threads from the BP forum (Use your own signature to highlight threads that you think are important or significant)

• Matilda, I would definitely recommend avoiding any kind of fast. You can juice or have BP coffee, but don't bother fasting. You need more micronutrients, not less. Home made bone broth, sardines, magnesium powder, grass fed butter, eggs, organ meats, seaweed... if you add these to your diet, you're adding so many awesome micronutrients you didn't have before. Most of them are pretty easy to add, too.

I feel people (including Dave Asprey) really overlook the importance of micronutrients. For instance, look at sulfur. Sulfate (and zinc) is needed so your muscles can metabolize sugar. If your body is deficient in sulfur, it creates fat cells so they can turn that sugar into fat which your muscles can then use. Sulfur also plays a role in detoxing, since it's a major part of glutathione. So a sulfur deficiency leads to an inability to detox, and what does your body do? It creates fat cells to 'jail' those toxins.

So it would appear that fat picks up the slack when you're lacking in sulfur. Therefore, adding sulfur would eliminate your body's need for some of those stubborn fat cells (and also detox in less extreme way). See how micronutrients --and not fasting -- can solve the problem?

Hi ladies,

Thank you so much for your thoughts and advice. I attempted to start but I had a busy day in the bookshop I was working in organising an event and then straight out for a performance storytelling event I avoided the hot chocolate and rum! My cough just won't go away so I have decided while I am still unwell I won't do the full program. I will do a couple of days a week and thx rest following Linda with one bulletproof meal a day. I do have the supplements but couldn't get upgraded charcoal as out of stock from my UK supplier so have basic coconut charcoal from my health store. I found I really was suffering with cough and cold and craved soup after one full day on protocol.

I definately want to do this protocol but think you are right I need to be in better health to be that extreme so after an ease in! I will let you know how I get on with my kind of 5/2 protocol-bulletproof! 

One quick question, have you tried collegen supplements? Just wondered how good they are? Thinking they might hp with skin tightening with weight loss. Will try a bit of gym this week. I am taking olive leaf tincture and going to up my Vit c and also taking zinc. Heard oregano oil is good so will try that.

Have a lovely day ladies. I am going for a walk across the downs to invigorate with fresh air, first time in ages! 

Warm wishes,

Mxx

Selected threads from the BP forum (Use your own signature to highlight threads that you think are important or significant)

I had a problem like this a few months ago. My mom got it, too. For her, it was the Emergen-C type product from NOW. She believes it was the xylitol or sorbitol (possible corn contamination with xylitol). For me, it was another brand of coffee I was trying out ("green coffee"). I went back to Upgraded Coffee and after a few days got back to normal. Other than the diarrhea I had no problems; felt completely fine.

So, food for thought.

Thanks FZ!  I'm using BP coffee and I'm on the RFLP, so no food until Friday - which is what the topic of this post is all about !  My "episodes" - of which there were more than twenty - were the direct result of eating once a week. I was rather strict about it too -- all I ate was rice, sweet potatoes, grass fed steak and my only indulgence was a handful of cashews.  That's it !  I used butter but didn't drown anything in it - its as if my body just decided, "food = bad > GO!" 

I will test the coffee for a week in March - I'm going on a cruise.  I'm going to take 2 bricks of butter (KG grass fed) with me.  Cruise line coffee generally speaking is despicable.  Maybe butter will make it tolerable !  Don't have room in the luggage to take a coffee pot AND a blender, so I had to make some sacrifices!  I'm hoping the planning will pay off.  I will report !

Lisa

Day 9 report:

I feel GREAT!  It was another unbelievably beautiful day here so I did my annual trimming of the fig trees.  We have 2 big ones, and February is trim month.  I couldn't believe today was nicer than yesterday, but it was just a joy to be outside!  I wasn't really ready to come inside, so when I finished cutting up all the limbs from the fig trees, I pruned a rose bush and cleaned out 2 beds.  So now my yard and gardens look great, and my fig trees are pruned !  There wasn't any need to hurry so I took my time and just enjoyed the day.

I'm still trying to figure out if I need to tweak a supplement or something to tone down the reaction to food.  It honestly took me out of action for about 5 hours.  I'll reread the protocol and see if I'm doing something wrong and just don't realize it.  If I figure it out, I'll report back --

Really going RFLP strong !!!!!!!

• I will test the coffee for a week in March - I'm going on a cruise.  I'm going to take 2 bricks of butter (KG grass fed) with me.  Cruise line coffee generally speaking is despicable.  Maybe butter will make it tolerable !  Don't have room in the luggage to take a coffee pot AND a blender, so I had to make some sacrifices!  I'm hoping the planning will pay off.  I will report !

Lisa

We use the Aerolatte Milk Frother for coffee blending when not near our blender.  I think this is the one Skye recommended.  It works petty darn good.  You can buy them on Amazon for about $20.  I got ours at Bed, Bath and Beyond for $15. 

Day 9 sounds like it was amazing.  YAY for gorgeous weather.  IF we had great weather, we certainly wouldn't be doing gardening.  That is one of my least favorite things to do ever.  LOL!   I'd be hiking, scuba diving, going on a photo walk, having a root canal. . . anything but gardening.  ACK!!! 

We use the Aerolatte Milk Frother for coffee blending when not near our blender.  I think this is the one Skye recommended.  It works petty darn good.  You can buy them on Amazon for about $20.  I got ours at Bed, Bath and Beyond for $15. 

Day 9 sounds like it was amazing.  YAY for gorgeous weather.  IF we had great weather, we certainly wouldn't be doing gardening.  That is one of my least favorite things to do ever.  LOL!   I'd be hiking, scuba diving, going on a photo walk, having a root canal. . . anything but gardening.  ACK!!! 

Thanks, Linda ! I will look that up -- we are luckily in a suite this year that has a European coffee maker (their version of a Keruig) - so the coffee will be better, but I cannot make my own like I do at home, or I would bring my BP coffee.  Thanks for the recommendation !

Okay, not a gardener!  Good to know !!!  :-P  I just love being outside, and I love that our yard looks good, so its win/win for me.  Hiking, scuba I cannot do from here - I can go on a photo walk - and I don't even want to discuss root canal !  yikes!  Well, its over, its raining and cold.  It was wonderful while it lasted ! 

Lisa

Day 10 Report

Still doing GREAT!  I feel good, I have good energy, I am not cranky, I have banished the impatient tone I had gotten with my Mom, and I'm sticking to the protocol !

I was feeling a little hungry this afternoon, after spending the day doing taxes :mad:  I didn't have time to dwell on it, because I had to attend a reception.  They had food and wine - I wasn't even tempted ONCE !  I'm so happy!  The only reason I went anywhere near the table is to pick up a mini bottle of water they had - I drank 4 of those!  It felt good to have control over my impulses and to resist with ease.  It wasn't even difficult.  I KNOW that the 10 pound weight loss had a lot to do with it.  I also think that this approach is SO different from the 297 other "diets" I've done in the past, that its not something to be trifled with!  I simply don't want to derail it.  On traditional diets, I think its easier to stray because you figure you can always work out a little more or a little harder, and eat a little less.  That is no where near this experience.  The BP approach really spoke to me initially because I have NEVER been hungry in the morning, and trying to choke down eggs and bacon was not something I could ever do.  I typically never got anywhere near hungry until I'd been up for at least 2 hours, or just as often 4.  So this FITS me. 

To solve my problem, when I got home, I added an extra teaspoon of butter to my evening tea. 

I cannot express the immense sense of satisfaction and relief at feeling in complete control over food.  I have allowed it to have control over me for decades.  It is empowering in a way I've never experienced.  I am in awe. 

More tomorrow!

Lisa

• What a GREAT report!   I'm so happy for you!   When something controls you like food can, it does feel great to get passed that.  I, too, have times when I'm just not hungry but know I need to choke down some food so totally understand that feeling. 

I love being outside, too.  Looking forward to our trip to Hawaii in 15 days!  I will be living outside for the most part!   Wahoo!  BTW - I have a small skillet, a small blender, and a few other tools that I'm packing.  Our daughter is gluten intolerant, and my mother and our son are very food conscious, so having the option to prepare our own food will be nice.  I already found a grocery store near our hotel that sells organic veggies and Kerrygold.  I'm taking brain octane oil along.  

I love feeling good!!!

What a GREAT report!   I'm so happy for you!   When something controls you like food can, it does feel great to get passed that.  I, too, have times when I'm just not hungry but know I need to choke down some food so totally understand that feeling. 

I love being outside, too.  Looking forward to our trip to Hawaii in 15 days!  I will be living outside for the most part!   Wahoo!  BTW - I have a small skillet, a small blender, and a few other tools that I'm packing.  Our daughter is gluten intolerant, and my mother and our son are very food conscious, so having the option to prepare our own food will be nice.  I already found a grocery store near our hotel that sells organic veggies and Kerrygold.  I'm taking brain octane oil along.  

I love feeling good!!!

Thank you !  It just felt so good to feel in control!  I don't have any notions that I'm "cured" - so I'll take some advice from AA and just go one day at a time.  But to imagine a life in control of food is exciting !  Its like a new discovery!

Hawaii!!!!  Oh, congrats !!!! That sounds like a little slice of heaven !  I'm very happy for you!!!  You are set and ready!  I wish you the best time you've ever had on a vacation! 

Feeling good is and being well are the foundations of a wonderful life!   Aloha!

• I started yesterday. I feel great. Better than great. Can't believe I'm not hungry. No real cravings or feeling headachy...

Stats: Female. Black. 30 y/o. Height 5'2". Weight 247.

Not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth...just gonna keep doing it cuz I feel fine.

Don't have any glutathione. That stuff tastes horrible but I may order some just to be on the safe side.

edited February 2015

I started yesterday. I feel great. Better than great. Can't believe I'm not hungry. No real cravings or feeling headachy...

Stats: Female. Black. 30 y/o. Height 5'2". Weight 247.

Not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth...just gonna keep doing it cuz I feel fine.

Don't have any glutathione. That stuff tastes horrible but I may order some just to be on the safe side.

nkitajolie - WELCOME!!

Good for you!  Glad you feel great !!! 

A note about the glutathione - I think it is vile - but I bought gel caps on Amazon (6 bucks) and I shoot it into the gelcaps and drink it down with water. That works !  Mainly due to cost,  I have researched and found another supply that appears to be the same strength - maybe not as bioavailable as Dave's.  When he says his is 8x better, I believe him!   

However, I have come to believe that glutathione is critical for protecting your liver during the protocol.  I did not have a baseline test done on my liver or kidneys before I started, so I am having one done tomorrow.  I have been just gauging how I feel to make sure I was detoxing safely.  That's just not good enough.  I don't want to get sick, or put my liver and/or kidney function at risk.  As badly as I WANT this, I'm not willing to get sick and die for it.   So my suggestion is to get the baseline done by your Dr or WellnessFX, take glutathione in whatever form you can, and follow the protocol to the letter.  Having said all that - I'm on Day 11 and down more than 10 pounds = I'll know Friday how many more - that's my weigh and eat day. 10 pounds is equal to a MONTH of "normal" dieting!!   I'm here and I'm going to be posting daily -- send me a message if you need anything.  LISTEN to your body!!!

GREAT luck to you !!!!  Rock it !

Lisa

Day 11 Report

Great day !  Spent it inside (cold and rainy now), but was rather productive!  I'm prepping to go out of town tomorrow, and realize my supplements almost need their own luggage ! 

About the glutathione force -- I did receive clarification, and the truth is, that 1 tablespoon twice daily IS ideal.  I just purchased two of them, so I'm set for a little while, but its too cost prohibitive for me - one box is 4 syringes.  The ideal dose would mean using 3 of those per DAY.  At $59, I just cannot afford that.  I have found liposomal glutathione in another form, and will use both. 

I also decided that I really needed a clearer picture of my health on the protocol.  I did not have a baseline blood panel done, so thru WellnessFX, I will have it done tomorrow.   I want to be absolutely sure that my feeling good on this protocol is truly an indication that my body is handling it well.  I want to make sure my liver and kidney functions are good.  I will post my results when I have received and processed them. 

So after my blood draw tomorrow, I finally have a visit with the allergist (ongoing itching since July), and then I'm on my way out of town.  It will be easy to follow the protocol.  I am attending a funeral on Thursday, and have all day Friday to cook and eat (Feed Me Friday!!!!)  I am taking my scale so I can weigh Friday morning, and I will "report from the road".  Back home Saturday - hoping that my last Saturday adventures in the bathroom are NOT repeated this week !  

Still fantastically glad I am on this journey !  Be well -

Lisa

• dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    If you are feeling the cold more than normal in hands & feet...

May be worth adding a thyroid panel to those tests...

(at least it will give you a baseline/reference for the future)

fake it till you make it

• Hi nkitajolie.  It's good to hear you didn't have a hard transition to the protocol.  Wishing you luck.  I agree with Lisa about following the protocol to the letter.  Lots of detoxing going on and you need to help your body process it all. 

Lisa - I understand about needing a separate bag for our supplements and diet related choices.  I was wondering what TSA will do with some of them bc they look like white powder.  LOL!  But we do what we can, and that's all we can do.  So, what's on the menu for Friday Feed Day? 

Daz - that is great advice.  I do have my thyroid done from time to time just to keep tabs on everything.  With a diet this drastic, it would be wise to watch it more closely. 

• What  is rapid fat loss protocol?   Thanks

• What  is rapid fat loss protocol?   Thanks

Here is the protocol,

maryregan - https://www.bulletproofexec.com/rapid-fat-loss-protocol/

If you are feeling the cold more than normal in hands & feet...

May be worth adding a thyroid panel to those tests...

(at least it will give you a baseline/reference for the future)

Got it, Daz - they're doing the thyroid test, CBC, lipid panel, cardio crp, comprehensive metabolic panel, vit D, A1C.

I'm hoping to have the results back in a week or less.  I'll report back when the results come in!

Thanks!!!

Lisa

edited February 2015

Hi nkitajolie.  It's good to hear you didn't have a hard transition to the protocol.  Wishing you luck.  I agree with Lisa about following the protocol to the letter.  Lots of detoxing going on and you need to help your body process it all. 

Lisa - I understand about needing a separate bag for our supplements and diet related choices.  I was wondering what TSA will do with some of them bc they look like white powder.  LOL!  But we do what we can, and that's all we can do.  So, what's on the menu for Friday Feed Day? 

Daz - that is great advice.  I do have my thyroid done from time to time just to keep tabs on everything.  With a diet this drastic, it would be wise to watch it more closely. 

Linda -

Good luck with TSA !!!  I have always found that experience a crapshoot. 

Every thyroid test I've ever taken I've been fine - but its always good to check - both my mother and my aunt are both long term thyroid problem sufferers.  So its always a good thing to get checked out!

Linda - same as last week !  Sweet potatoes, rice, steak and veggies !!!!  Once a week it doesn't matter if you eat the same thing !!!

Be well !!!!

Lisa

Day 12 Report

Another great day !

Got my blood work done this morning, then went to the allergist.  No answers yet (I had no reaction to the 26 scratch tests or 8 needles).  Maybe eczema, maybe not.  The doc is going to review my blood work I had done, and we'll see!

Drove up to Northern VA today.  I'll be staying till Saturday.  Tomorrow, I'm going to stop by Trader Joe's for some grass fed beef, herbal tea and more sweet potatoes in case I don't have enough!!  I thought I'd try browning the ground beef with some onion and sea salt on top of the stove (medium heat).  As excited as I am to have FEED ME FRIDAY coming up, I am equally if not more excited to weigh !  That's a real change for me !  I'm wearing a pair of jeans that were too tight to wear before and they are NOT now.  In 12 days !  I've stopped focusing on it and doing more things, so the time is not as slow as it had been. 

I've felt really good all day, good energy!  Now its time for some evening tea with butter!  Be well, everyone !  More tomorrow !!!

• Hi Lisa,

I'm very glad to hear your experience with RFLP is going so well.  Thanks for doing this journal--your courage is inspiring me and I am following your journey with interest.  I have been doing BP for a few weeks now--started transitioning in mid-January trying to get my head around the idea of eating fat as a good thing!  I need to lose a LOT of weight, so I'm very interested in your experience with RFLP. 

This week I have been eating only one meal per day--not a decision exactly, just what my body seems to want, which is interesting.  I will weigh-in with my dietician (who is on board with the BP protocol by the way) next Wednesday, and will be interested to see if I have lost weight since I discussed BP with her 3 weeks ago.  I have to say I have rarely felt happier while on a restricted diet, and I have never, ever only had one meal per day voluntarily before!! :-D

Best wishes to you for positive results on your weigh-in this week.

Jackie (aka Jaxx)

• Jackie

I eat one meal a day most of the time just because my body isn't hungry.  I am taking several of the supplements Dave and Skye recommend.  Lately I'm doing mega dosing of vitamin C to see if i can get my seasonal allergies under control.  Some days it seems to be working, then the next day I'm all congested again.  This morning I have a sinus headache on top of it.  I wish you luck working with your nutritionist.  How GRAND that you have a healthcare professional that is a BPD fan.  Very Cool!!!

Lisa

YAY for smaller jean sizes and them fitting nicely!!!   THAT feels great.   Love your updates.  Day 12s made me smile!!!

Hi Lisa,

I'm very glad to hear your experience with RFLP is going so well.  Thanks for doing this journal--your courage is inspiring me and I am following your journey with interest.  I have been doing BP for a few weeks now--started transitioning in mid-January trying to get my head around the idea of eating fat as a good thing!  I need to lose a LOT of weight, so I'm very interested in your experience with RFLP. 

This week I have been eating only one meal per day--not a decision exactly, just what my body seems to want, which is interesting.  I will weigh-in with my dietician (who is on board with the BP protocol by the way) next Wednesday, and will be interested to see if I have lost weight since I discussed BP with her 3 weeks ago.  I have to say I have rarely felt happier while on a restricted diet, and I have never, ever only had one meal per day voluntarily before!! :grin:

Best wishes to you for positive results on your weigh-in this week.

Jackie (aka Jaxx)

Hello, Jackie !!!!

Thank you for your kind words !!!  It is SO gratifying to know that its meaningful to someone else (other than me, because Linda was right early on when she said its beneficial to vent/share)

I, too, only ate one meal a day when I started the BPIF!!  I tried a couple of times to eat lunch AND dinner and it just felt like I was force feeding myself.  As a lifelong dieter, it really is against my "religion" to eat when I'm not hungry!  I started the BPIF (Bulletproof Intermittent Fasting) December 7 and started RFLP Jan 31. 

I echo Linda's comments on having a dietician whose on board with BP !!!  That is awesome!  Congrats on that!!!  I am hopeful you have a terrific weigh in, too !!!!!  This journey is teaching me a lot about myself, my body, my life!!  I'll try and keep commenting on it all as I go!

Hang on the happy feeling -- it really is wonderful, isn't it ???  We can do this, Jackie !!!!!  GREAT luck to US!!!!

Lisa

Lucky Day 13 !!!!

I had a good day -- followed the protocol to the letter -including increasing my dose of Glutathione.  I am out of town, so I don't have all of it, but I had 2 teaspoons this morning, and 1 tablet later in the day.  I had a sinus headache most of the day (suffering in solidarity, Linda!) so I wasn't too active. 

I'm very excited to be getting on the scale in the morning!! (You have NO idea how strange that is for me!!  I've had a hate/mostly hate relationship with scales almost all my life).  Now I equate weighing with eating, which is even MORE ironic!  Whew, what a ride !!!!!

I'm going to try and do a little weight lifting tomorrow between weigh in and food.  I think there are weights here.  If not, there is a treadmill, so I might do 20-30 minutes while the food is warming in the stove. 

I will report as soon as I have enough coffee in my system to be coherent !!!! 

Lisa

• dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭
    If you will be using different scales from your last weigh-in...just keep that in mind

fake it till you make it

• A bit off topic and a bit on since Lisa had a sinus headache and recently saw an allergist for her skin itching issue. . .I called my doctor yesterday to request an allergy test.  I figured if I knew what I was reacting to, I could correct for it better.  He just didn't even want to mess with it as this has been an ongoing issue for me, and referred me directly to a specialist.  YAY!!!   My doctor knows I'm not going to be doing pharmaceuticals, and that I live and eat super clean.  "yep, she will turn down all the meds I offer and strong arm me into seeing a specialist. . .  so let's just take the short cut."   Hahaha.  Yeah, I figure getting to the root of the problem and fixing that is such a better way to go than covering up the symptoms. . . don't you?

I have an air purifier going in my bedroom, pink Him. salt lamps around my house, nasal washes, vitamins, minerals, cayenne, tumeric, and only green side of the food list.  I buy Dave's de-caf which is what I drink mostly coffee-wise.  I do have some 1/2 caf 1/2 de-caf in the morning and my caf is a local roast that meets Dave's criteria.  So I know it isn't diet related, and that my diet isn't contributing to it. 

Just wondering if that Glutathione vile crap that you are using, Lisa, may help pull these toxins out.  Have you noticed that the extra yesterday helped with the sinus issue at all. 

If you will be using different scales from your last weigh-in...just keep that in mind

Thanks, daz -- I was afraid of that, so I brought my scale from home.  I wasn't willing to wait for my home scale!