What Is Your Daily Bulletproof Routine And How Did It Change You?

2»

Comments

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

I haven't used cinnamon in my BPC for a long time now. Thanks for the reminder on that.

And yeah, I agree with you-- eating more carbs on your refeed days is probably a good idea.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• Jason MillerJason Miller Mother nature isn't stupid mod
    Yeah Joplin, even a weekly refeed of 700g carb would work out to only 100g/day, so 300-400g should not be unreasonable by any standard.
    My Crossfit auto template programming here, body composition coaching through Eat to Perform here,
  • SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

I'm 155lbs, so should I eat 155 grams of carbs? I read somewhere that we should eat 1 gram of carbs per body weight, or something along those lines.

155g every day, or just on refeeds? 150g for refeeds is likely a good start, but if you're very low in carbs all week even that might not be enough. Jason's recommendation may be more on point. Maybe doing a bit less fat that day and then pounding the rice would be a good idea on refeed day? I guess it really depends on your goals and how you feel on this plan currently. Either way, if you notice any of the nasty side-effects of prolonged low-carb, it may be a good idea to dabble with higher carbs. If you're even moderately active on a daily basis (walking a fair bit, etc), I feel like Mark Sisson's recommendation on carbs (~100g per day) is a good general baseline. Some people do better on lower carbs with weekly refeeds, but I know others end up feeling worse in the long-run.

I dunno, I'm kind of spit-balling here lol. Jason would definitely know better than me in this case. Ultimately though, just gauge how you feel and, on your next carb refeed, see if an increase in carbs doesn't make you feel even better.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• Monday through Friday:

6:45: Take a tbsp of l-glutamine and drink water with himalayan sea salt.

7 AM - Prepare BPC w/ cinnamon, colostrum, cacao butter, cacao nibs, and vanilla powder.

7:15 AM - Shower, while I let my scorching hot coffee cool off some.

7:30 AM - Drink coffee and take my stack of supplements (zinc, vitamin C, vitamin D-3, vitamin K as MK7, probiotics)

8:30 AM - Do water enema every other day because the colon is supposed to be your biggest elimination/detox pathway.

2 PM - Have some lindt dark chocolate

7 PM - Dinner, usually consisting of GF ground beef, lettuce (to create a wrap), butter, avocado, brain octane oil, bacon, eggs, and some greens.

9 PM - More lindt dark chocolate. Take a few other supplements

9:30 PM - Apply Alitura mask.

10 PM - Do an emwave session while surfing the web.

11 PM - Sleep

*My carb intake is extremely low during the week.

Saturday (Carb refeed day)

I don't really have a set schedule, but I eat about 2 cups of white rice (50 grams of carbs), 1 sweetpotato (26 grams of carbs), and a bunch of fats and meats.

Since I eat virtually no carbs during the week, I probably should eat more on my refeed day.

Sunday (Water fast)

I neither eat nor take supplements on this day, giving my digestive system a break from the previous day. No, I'm not doing this for religious reasons; it's just a coincidence that I've chosen the lord's day.

With regards to using the Alitura Clay Mask:  highest quality Vitamin C on the market. Growth factor-rich Colostrum drawn from grass-fed cows in their first 6 hours of milking nourishes and replenishes the skin with vital nutrients, minerals, enzymes and amino acids etc...

Is it as good as it claims? and if you stop using it in your daily routine, how long do you notice your skin deteriorating again? You know we start to get a little worried when we look like Skeletor and have to cover up with a hoody.

• Routine is highly variable. Non negociables are meditation twice a day in morning and evening, qi gong after each meditation. First act of day is gratitude journal/ affirmations, also last act before bed.

Usually no breakfast, if breakfast poached eggs or bpc or just eat butter. Mocha at 10 or 11 always.

Morning supplements are 2 grams solgar ester C, 2 grams NS krill oil, 3 NS magtech capsules, and either optinuero or NS dophamine brain food(optinuero is great but expensive, small amounts of herbs and vitamin bs acting synergistically).

Long train to work , read paper headlines, then either dual n back or some watch some educational video (tried meditating little success).

Before bed spirulina, honey, NS prebiotic starch. Dinner usually either beef veg potatoes or fish rice veg.Ketosis not a priority for me, train a lot and get around 300 carbs everyday, think more may be needed.

Other activities undertaken but not part of daily routine:

Bjj twice a week usually at one, tumeric BP whey and Green pasture CLO after each physical workout.

Rowing tuesday evening

Tai chi wednesday evening

Yoga saturday and/or monday.

kickboxing every second thurs

light gym on wknds.

Alcohol friday or saturday.

Sometimes zinc, boron, lamb liver,ubquinol.
2»