Smoked Salmon, Avocado & Cucumber Sushi
Needed a quick dinner last night. So I looked in the fridge creating this with what I had:
1 package of wild-caught smoked salmon
bowl of cucumber salad (made the day before and my recipe can be found here http://forum.bulletproofexec.com/index.php?/topic/14599-bp-cucumber-salad/ )
1. Slice the smoked salmon into long sort-of-thin strips it if not already (set aside and laid flat)
2. Cut avocado, scoop innards into bowl and chop up with spoon. (A bit mashed and a little chunky)
3. Add salt to taste to avocado (&XCT Oil if you desire)
4. Take avocado and spread thinly and evenly on salmon slices
5. Lay cucumber slices on top of the avocado. (I used cucumber salad slices I had which gave it a nice tangy touch to the mix. But you could use regular cucumber slices.)
6. Roll/fold up and eat.
You could get fancier with this if you want, but I thought it was a pretty good mix of veggie, protein & fat in a pinch.