A Cheap Idea To Greatly Improve Your Summertime Sleep
I sleep better when the blankets on top of me are heavy. I fidget less and don't feel like getting out of bed.
This works in the winter.
But summer time its too hot for MOST kinds of blankets to go heavy.
I mean heavy in the sense of weight (kilograms, pounds) not in thickness or warmth
Where could I find an item or blanket or way to make it so summer time I could have
- breathable, NOT warm (not a typo) blanket
- blankets over me are heavy but still NOT warm
- since they are heavy, I will move around less and then -> better sleep
- ideally can be tied to something on each corner so they don't fall off the bed (something I look for in every blanket regardless of this idea)
I'd like to say
- I mean summer time but with the evening still not humid. So a mid temperature summer night where it makes sense to add warmth but not too much warmth
If it's warm and humid even at night, I would probably go with a very thin and light blanket