Dave's Quarterly Box 2

Anyone subscribe to the latest quarterly box number 2? Am interested what was inside this one after the criticism of the last on the forums!

Tagged:

Comments

• SystemSystem mod
    edited February 2015

When's the deadline to subscribe? I think I'll order a box.

The last box wasn't disappointing, imo. I would have loved to have received the surthrival colostrum (it's the brand I take daily and love) and aero press (because the french press thing I use is cheap). 

edit: According to Dave's Quarterly Page, the box ships out in May. I have ample time. 

Hopefully, the next box contains fewer coupons (Holosync..psh) and more products.

• Lol. Holy ballsack. Tim Ferris had a $5,000 "Secret Santa" mystery box. 

Some of the items were really cool, but, damn, 5k is a lot of money.

• bulletproof_alexbulletproof_alex Bulletproof Team Member

#BIO02 shipped out this week - video going up on the blog soon from Dave. :)

Marketing Communications Coordinator | Bulletproof

• Any word when the video is going up?
  • I was hoping for that information as well. I want know the theory behind this #bio02 box.

• Dave's box #2 is my first Quarterly box - which has just arrived & is waiting for me to pick it up.

Did I imagine it or is the theme of #BIO02 all about things for the body?

Hack yourself. Hack your life. Hack existence.

• It's the physical training themed box. I got mine Tuesday, pretty radical!
  • What's in it?

• Is it too soon for spoilers?

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

Got mine. Really wasn't what I was expecting :blink:

BkKQLtTCIAA28kG_zps4db57gqc.jpg

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• Someone SPOIL it... what's in the box?

• I hope they're BPA free!

Got mine. Really wasn't what I was expecting :blink:

BkKQLtTCIAA28kG_zps4db57gqc.jpg

My personal blog : healthbydiet.net

• sparefilmssparefilms Post-human Construct ✭✭✭

I guess you're suppose to use them with XCT oil...?

• Here is Dave's YouTube unboxing video.
  • pmrtnzpmrtnz Peter Martinez

Curious if anyone knows if I sign up for Quarterly now if I will get the BIO02, my check out page says it will ship in May 2015, that sounds like they might skip me on this one, but I like what was in this box. 

• Will someone list what was in the box? I couldn't get the video going...

• Will someone list what was in the box? I couldn't get the video going...

Yeah and I don't want to watch a 20 minute video

• Went ahead and grabbed an armorbite after watching that. Pretty cool box, might have bought it if you could buy post shipment!

• Someone post what's in it!

• edited March 2015

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2015/03/dave-asprey-bio02.html

The items are listed in the above link.   I wish Dave would include more of his own items in the Quarterly Box.   I know the point of the subscription is to introduce you to new things but I'd personally rather spend the same or even more money and get exactly what I want.

• Anyone know of any other good subscriptions? That link above seems slanted to females. Tim Ferris is obviously one, any others? Doesn't have to be just quarterly. 

• Anyone know of any other good subscriptions? That link above seems slanted to females. Tim Ferris is obviously one, any others? Doesn't have to be just quarterly. 

I definitely..wouldn't consider that slanted towards females lol.

Anywho, I'm sad I missed out. I had the money saved, but things happened lol. Not missing the May Box for anything! I ended up ordering the ArmourBite myself as well. Never knew it was possible to get one without spending hundreds at a dentist. (Dentists here are net to incompetent. Still working on getting ONE filling fixed. Been there three times so far and he still can't get it right.)

Fiction is the Truth inside the Lie

76819.jpg

• dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭
    edited March 2015

I ended up ordering the ArmourBite myself as well. Never knew it was possible to get one without spending hundreds at a dentist. (Dentists here are net to incompetent. Still working on getting ONE filling fixed. Been there three times so far and he still can't get it right.)

The ArmourBite Mouthpiece model looks interesting. I have never seen a 'fit yourself' guard that you wear on your bottom teeth before (as opposed to your top teeth).

I'll have to check out some reviews for that model. & see if i can pick one up cheap in (or delivered to) Australia to give it a test.

UAPM%20MP.gif

fake it till you make it

• Dale Tobias BruceDale Tobias Bruce Writer
    edited March 2015

The ArmourBite Mouthpiece model looks interesting. I have never seen a 'fit yourself' guard that you wear on your bottom teeth before (as opposed to your top teeth).

I'll have to check out some reviews for that model. & see if i can pick one up cheap in (or delivered to) Australia to give it a test.

UAPM%20MP.gif

Mine just got here, but it turns out I bought the one for the upper teeth and not the bottom teeth..Anyone know if this would be much of an issue? I could buy the other one, but I hate wasting money lol

Edit: Answered my own question, I doubt there's a possibility of sleeping with the upper mouthpiece. In fact, I am almost 100% certain it's not possible..should have paid closer attention to what I was buying lol.

76819.jpg

Mine just got here, but it turns out I bought the one for the upper teeth and not the bottom teeth..Anyone know if this would be much of an issue? I could buy the other one, but I hate wasting money lol

Edit: Answered my own question, I doubt there's a possibility of sleeping with the upper mouthpiece. In fact, I am almost 100% certain it's not possible..should have paid closer attention to what I was buying lol.

wearing while sleeping is what I wanted to try it for as well. I did not watch Dave's video...did he mention this.

You could probably return your one & 'swap' it, if you can be bothered.

The model you got is also supposed to 'open the throat'...have a look at the product video on their site.

I just think the bottom teeth version may be more comfortable to wear while sleeping.

fake it till you make it

I actually picked up the one that fits over the top teeth. Probably not as comfortable as the other one, but I sleep with it on. It does open up my airway and I breathe much better with it on. Has lessened some recent TMJ pain too, seemingly, but I've only used it twice so far.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

• Perhaps I didn't fit it well enough. But it seems like it will just fall off while I sleep and either choke me or just lay there being useless. They said I could return it..but it would take 10-14 days to issue the refund..then 3 days to process the exchange and then another 10 days to wait for it through the post lol. I'll just order the other one and not bother returning this one. Only came to 40 bucks with taxes

76819.jpg

edited March 2015

just ordered the 'mouthpiece' version from the UK ebay...it was the cheapest & quickest option for shipping to Australia. 

my expectations of being able to wear this while i sleep without it annoying me are extremely low...so if i can, it will be a bonus

fake it till you make it

edited March 2015

I've worn it in my sleep a few times now without much trouble, but don't go blaming me if something happens and you do end up choking on it! lol

It leaves the roof of my mouth sore when I sleep with it on, probably due to the suction. It works pretty well, though. Haven't choked on it yet. Haven't even really had it come loose.