Bp Forum Site Slow, Ads Perhaps...

dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭

this is a health unrelated post...

anyone else notice that the BP site gets really slow sometimes...

every now & then the advertising 'snap-ins' seem to go crazy on the BP forum site in my browser (Chrome).

anyone else had this experience or tried with & without an Ad Blocker...?

(i do Not have any active Ad Blocker running)

fake it till you make it

Comments

• dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭
    edited February 2015

I've never seen an ad once on this site.  Maybe you have a virus.

perhaps. 

when the 'issue' happens, there are No actual Ads on the site. I just notice some strange site names 'loading' at the bottom of the browser window. & also the site will refresh by itself. But it only happens now & again. 

I just ran an Ad & Spyware clean. I'll do the AV scan next. 

fake it till you make it

• I've yet to notice a problem with the site loading. And I'm on ancient internet at the moment lol. 

Last time I did have a problem with the site, I had a virus that was taking over everything..and I couldn't find it, ended up doing a system restore to get things back to normal. Hopefully you don't have to do that.

Fiction is the Truth inside the Lie

76819.jpg

• dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭
    edited February 2015

I've yet to notice a problem with the site loading. And I'm on ancient internet at the moment lol.

Last time I did have a problem with the site, I had a virus that was taking over everything..and I couldn't find it, ended up doing a system restore to get things back to normal. Hopefully you don't have to do that.

i think i may just need to close all my browsers this time.

the weird thing is that it is only seems to happen with the BP forum site for me, not any other sites.

fake it till you make it

• Maybe do a virus scan on your computer, and hold off on the "gentleman" videos whilst browsing the BP site?