First Bp Coffee Last Night - Suffering Today

So, I know it's a big no-no to drink coffee in the evening but my MCT oil and my BP grounds arrived and I needed to smash out a report so I decided to whiz up my first one. I woke up with severe nausea...and have felt sick all day. I haven't actually vomited but I've been dry-wrteching and unable to eat. I wonder if this is just a coincidence or whether other people have reacted badly at first? 

Comments

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

So, I know it's a big no-no to drink coffee in the evening but my MCT oil and my BP grounds arrived and I needed to smash out a report so I decided to whiz up my first one. I woke up with severe nausea...and have felt sick all day. I haven't actually vomited but I've been dry-wrteching and unable to eat. I wonder if this is just a coincidence or whether other people have reacted badly at first? 

Bad reactions are not uncommon for first-timers. Especially if you're unaccustomed to consuming a lot of fat. Consider using less of the ingredients so that you can build up a tolerance. Other people sometimes use digestive enzymes to aid in digestion. I don't have any experience with the latter. 

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• Stick with it and the follow the advice above.

Don't give up after one badly-timed coffee so you can say "I tried Bulletproof Coffee and it's bullshit".

It's more about finding your own level of comfort with it and this is indeed different for all people and also improves with time.

Keep going, you will thank yourself.

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

It happens. Try again with (much) less MCT and butter.

And no coffee before bed. ;)

• I started really slow with the XCT oil (I'm still at 1tsp or less and that even feels like it will give me disaster pants sometimes!). I only use max 1 Tbsp butter right now so that I can get used to it. Try again in the morning :)

• Any better over the last couple of days?

• I started really slow with the XCT oil (I'm still at 1tsp or less and that even feels like it will give me disaster pants sometimes!). I only use max 1 Tbsp butter right now so that I can get used to it. Try again in the morning :)

Is your avatar a Kina Grannis picture?

• Is your avatar a Kina Grannis picture?

Nope, That's me!