How Do You Make Your Bp Coffee

Im a week in. I know Ideally Upgraded coffee, brain power, and GF butter is the way to go.

Haven;t rec'd my shipment yet so heres my deal

24oz of local coffee, 1 tea red pam oil, 1 tea coconut oil, tbl GF butter, 1 tea NOW MCT oil and 1 tea MCT swirl. Thoughts? and Im curious how everyone else does it?

Comments

• Ditch the red palm oil, unless you know that it comes from a sustainable source. Most palm oil comes from contested areas, where they hunt down & slaughter orangutans that are living in the palm area. 

Just something to consider.

Im a week in. I know Ideally Upgraded coffee, brain power, and GF butter is the way to go.

Haven;t rec'd my shipment yet so heres my deal

24oz of local coffee, 1 tea red pam oil, 1 tea coconut oil, tbl GF butter, 1 tea NOW MCT oil and 1 tea MCT swirl. Thoughts? and Im curious how everyone else does it?

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

lots of thread on this already, have a look.

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• 3 oz Espresso from home roasted beans (single farm micro lots)

6 oz Organic Valley Grassmilk (Non homogenized milk from 100% grass fed cows)

1 level Tablespoon Bulletproof Upgraded Collagen Protein

10 grams Unsalted Kerrygold

10 grams Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil

Blended for 30 seconds

Topped with ground chocolate (William Bounds Cocoa Morsels)

• Morning Blend 

Fresh Blended single sources beans 

10oz R/O water ( heated ) in french press

Pressed then blended with 10-15grams of Clarified or Ghee butter

1 Tablespoon Upgraded XCT oil

1 Teaspoon of raw sugar

Sometimes I blend my nootropic stacks in the coffee depending on time constraints. I would stick with the more mind tasting nootropics, so you coffee does get hijacked by you additives. 

Enjoy

Check out Pure Nootropics for high quality nootropics that have been third party tested. All order come with 30 day money back guarantee. 10% Discount for Bulletproof Members with coupon code "bulletproof10".

• Two healed tablespoons of ground coffee from Upgraded coffee beans.

50g grassfed butter

40ml mct oil

Cinnamon powder

Vanilla powder

Nutmeg powder

Stevia powder.

Sometimes I add cacao powder & occasionkyly I add ground cacao beans to the ground coffee in plunger & brew together.
  • Strong as fuck. Heavy as fuck.

• Morning Blend 

Fresh Blended single sources beans 

10oz R/O water ( heated ) in french press

Pressed then blended with 10-15grams of Clarified or Ghee butter

1 Tablespoon Upgraded XCT oil

1 Teaspoon of raw sugar

Sometimes I blend my nootropic stacks in the coffee depending on time constraints. I would stick with the more mind tasting nootropics, so you coffee does get hijacked by you additives. 

Enjoy

I am interested in starting to take nootropics. The cilept isn't strong enough anymore I think I built a tolerance. Would you recommend piracetam and in what dose.