Shameless Plug

I am playing Carnegie Hall next week.  If you are going to be the the New York area and would like to see the show, send me a PM.

Comments

• RekaReka ✭✭✭
    Wish I had a teleport :) Have fun!

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• I am playing Carnegie Hall next week.  If you are going to be the the New York area and would like to see the show, send me a PM.

I'm stuck in Los Angeles, but I'll be there in spirit. 

• What do you play? I have a degree in music ed/percussion, it's always nice to come across some other musicians on here! Break a leg :-)
  • sparefilmssparefilms Post-human Construct ✭✭✭

Putting the Bulletproof up against the pharmacopoeia of the classical music world?!

• i'd see ya if you were playin around here! 

i think it'd be cool to see more shameless plugs like this. athletic pursuits, financial endeavors, personal goals, etc. are all good, but sharing the creative fruits of our lives is about as bulletproof as it gets, right? 

• Jason HooperJason Hooper ✭✭✭
    edited March 2015

What do you play? I have a degree in music ed/percussion, it's always nice to come across some other musicians on here! Break a leg :smile:

In this concert series, I will be conducting, but when I am not conducting, I play violin more than anything else these days.  That is awesome that you have a music education degree.  I am a huge music education advocate!  Keep fighting the good fight!

Putting the Bulletproof up against the pharmacopoeia of the classical music world?!

Word up.  If there is even an ad for a Pfizer product in the program, I walk.  Some things are worth more than money.

• sparefilmssparefilms Post-human Construct ✭✭✭

Word up.  If there is even an ad for a Pfizer product in the program, I walk.  Some things are worth more than money.

Haha! I was thinking more along the lines of the backstage pharmacopoeia. From what I understand it is a great place to see serious biohacking in action.

• Livestream that shiz ;) We're in the age of technology!

I am playing Carnegie Hall next week.  If you are going to be the the New York area and would like to see the show, send me a PM.

• How marvelous!!  I wish I could be there.  I'm a musician also...a classically trained singer, pianist, conductor, composer.  Best wishes to you for your concert!  

• In this concert series, I will be conducting, but when I am not conducting, I play violin more than anything else these days. That is awesome that you have a music education degree. I am a huge music education advocate! Keep fighting the good fight!

Nice! Currently teaching k-5 elementary general music and 5th grade chorus.

• Livestream that shiz ;) We're in the age of technology!

I wish.  New York is heavily unionized.  I will get a "do not reproduce" audio recording for my archives, but that is it.  They threaten the audience that they will drop the curtain if they see cameras of an sort.

How marvelous!!  I wish I could be there.  I'm a musician also...a classically trained singer, pianist, conductor, composer.  Best wishes to you for your concert!  

Awesome!  Maybe we can work together some day.

Nice! Currently teaching k-5 elementary general music and 5th grade chorus.

My wife used to do an elementary Orff program, and a 5th grade chorus before my son was born.  She really enjoyed getting the chance to expose all sorts of different music to children.  There are a lot of schools that are doing away with their elementary programs so that the students have more time for rote mathematics.  It is the educational equivalent to statin drugs.

• I could be interested Jason.  When is the show?

• Hay, I am in the area. I would love to come and see you...

• I mean if someone happened to be over at your place after the event, and you just happened to be listening to it, and that person just happened to be recording it... and happened to upload it to dropbox to send via PM to everyone who isn't able to make it...

That'd be fine, right? :p

All jokes aside, this is what Jim Rohn is meaning when he says, "Don't miss the symphony. Don't miss the movie. Don't miss the event. Save up. Have an experience". 

A reason why we oughta truly tap into the "Executive" part of "Bulletproof Executive", so that we can easily choose to attend these events; for the good of business.. of course.

I wish.  New York is heavily unionized.  I will get a "do not reproduce" audio recording for my archives, but that is it.  They threaten the audience that they will drop the curtain if they see cameras of an sort.

Awesome!  Maybe we can work together some day.

My wife used to do an elementary Orff program, and a 5th grade chorus before my son was born.  She really enjoyed getting the chance to expose all sorts of different music to children.  There are a lot of schools that are doing away with their elementary programs so that the students have more time for rote mathematics.  It is the educational equivalent to statin drugs.

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

So? Who was there, how did it go?

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.