Adrenal Fatigue

2»

Comments

• I was going to take one from allergy research, but thus one looks good. Have you felt a difference? Also, have you thought about taking hydrocortisone?
  • Comfit7Comfit7
    edited October 2015

BPD + lots of carbs + meditation/relaxation techniques + regular sleep + no caffeine whatsoever and adrenal fatigue should be soon gone. 

It might take 6 months to get it in order. 

https://www.drlam.com/blog/adrenal-fatigue-recovery-am-i-on-the-right-track-2/2404/

Anyone try that adrenal cortex with the bovine extract, is it better than adaptogens?

BTW what's the surest physical or mental symptom of adrenal fatigue? "Mental illness"?

• edited October 2015

Don't laugh, I am starting urine therapy. 

Here's some notes from the third world conference on urine therapy at 

web.archive.org/web/20150321224612/http://wise-mens-web.com/ut_3_conf.html

I got this idea from 

http://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=556441

and the curezone  dot org urine therapy forum.

Here are the choice bits, imho:

Also paint chips under the tongue sounds like a homeopathic way to help people living is houses with toxic building materials. In 100 years, western doctors will be doing the same things, of course. I'd like to find some more research about that specifically, like how often? Since it is toxic.

And there are other interesting reports about small dosages of substances kept under the tongue for protection. Workers in Japanese paint plants are traditionally successful in preventing long-term health damage from the chemicals they work with by keeping a bit of the paint (dried flakes of paint) under their tongue.

Urine drops are taken from the mid-stream morning urine with an eyedropper under the tongue.

First day ~ 1-5 drops; second day ~ 5-10 drops and on the third day 5-10 drops but twice a day - first thing in the morning and just before bedtime.

This dosage can be maintained until the particular complaint is solved. The dosage may also be increased as needed. Researchers in Scotland have made a further discovery about the correct dosage of urine drops for each individual. Fresh urine is collected between meals and slowly placed under the tongue with an eyedropper. The sensation of taste and temperature noticed with the first few drops suddenly cannot be detected by the patient any more after a certain number of drops that is individual to the patient. The researchers call this phenomenon of diminishing taste, the neutralising dose. With this immune reaction everyone can find out his or her own individual doses at any time.

In my book, 
    Water Medicine, the urine drop method is mentioned and most of the feedback has been about positive treatment of illnesses using this method such as 'I took five drops under my tongue each day, morning and night, for the first two days, no change, but then on the third day I had no asthma - not a bit'. Urine should be taken joyfully and with a pleasant mind and with faith, at least in the therapy, which improves the healing chances dramatically. Your mind is much more powerful than you think.