Epic Fail

Ok so I know this was just about the stupidest thing ever BUT I just really overdid it on the MCT oil on an empty stomach (because it was the only BP thing I had), went on a hike in the middle of the desert and now feel not only super duper sick but like the world's biggest boob.

Does anyone have any BP n1 epic fails?

Comments

• DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭

I got me some mochi from the asian store once cause Dave liked it. It wasn't entirely the same and had some flavor from beans or something and plenty of maltose in. Had a terrible night as if I was drunk and I had to throw up and it gave me loose stools for three days or so.... 

I experienced some other fails but this was probably the most epic one.

May you be well, may you be happy, may you be healthy, may you be loved.

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

• did you happen to pack enough toilet paper? 

Ok so I know this was just about the stupidest thing ever BUT I just really overdid it on the MCT oil on an empty stomach (because it was the only BP thing I had), went on a hike in the middle of the desert and now feel not only super duper sick but like the world's biggest boob.

Check out my blogs 

www.bjjcaveman.com

www.theketorash.com

• Ok so I know this was just about the stupidest thing ever BUT I just really overdid it on the MCT oil on an empty stomach (because it was the only BP thing I had), went on a hike in the middle of the desert and now feel not only super duper sick but like the world's biggest boob.

Did you have the runs or was it constipation? 

• I got me some mochi from the asian store once cause Dave liked it. It wasn't entirely the same and had some flavor from beans or something and plenty of maltose in. Had a terrible night as if I was drunk and I had to throw up and it gave me loose stools for three days or so.... 

I experienced some other fails but this was probably the most epic one.

I was just getting on to see if anybody could find this stuff.  I've looked online and in stores, but everything I've found is loaded with crap.  Nothing that Dave described in the book.  I was thinking of trying to make it, but without the sugars.  Hmmmm. . . . Yes, sometimes my kitchen becomes a laboratory.  Thankfully my husband is always willing to try my latest creations and never complains.  If it doesnt turn out, well, we just learned how not to make THAT.  LOL!

• DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭

I found some rice noodles. Basically containing rice starch only. That works well on days I exercise a lot.

May you be well, may you be happy, may you be healthy, may you be loved.

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training