Two weeks ago, I was diagnosed with ADHD (Predominantly Inattentive Type). I started with Rital 10mg three times a day in combination with Lorazepam because I also suffer from an anxiety disorder. Thanks to Ritalin, I am more sharp, talkative, no after lunch dip, no more brain fog; but the expected effects (more focus and less impulsiveness, less distractions) didn't appear. According to side effects, it made me more anxious (despite the Lorazepam), speedy (sweaty hands, thight feeling on the chest, restlessness, grinding jaws). So, I come to the conclusion that stimulants don't work for me - like coffee (except one BPC in the morning). Soon, I will discuss the option of Atomoxetine with my psychiatrist, but I am also curious about some helpful non-drug stacks.
Currenty, I have the following supplements in mind:
- Fish oil 2 gr/day.
- Vinpocetine 20 mg/day
- Iron (only if there is a deficit, first have to check blood levels)
- B-vitamins (especially those boosting dopamine/noradrenaline)
- Acetyl L-Carnitine Arginate + Alpha Lipoic Acid
- LCHF diet with lots of protein
- Potato starch
- Suntheanine in combination with BPC
Tyrosine / Now True Focus, didn't do much to me.
Some suggestions? :cool: