Bp Grass Fed Whey Protein Bars

McTech0911McTech0911 RAW Grass Fed Protein Bars

Hey everyone Ive been working on a few different recipes for grass fed whey protein bars over the last month or so and settled on two flavors chocolate and vanilla. The whey used is a 100% grass fed New Zealand whey thats cross flow micro filtered and cold processed. The bars contain organic ingredients like raw almonds, raw cacao powder, vanilla bean extract, and stevia. They also contain a pinch of himalayan pink sea salt and prebiotic fiber similar to whats used in quest bars. All my friends and family have been asking me for them and realized I might be onto something so I threw a quick shopify site together to start selling them. which just launched yesterday. www.rawgrassfedproteinbars.com Please have a look and let me know what you think. Since I just started I have very low inventory but should be up to speed in a few weeks. They take forever to make. If they show as sold out message me and Ill reserve them for any BP member here in the forums. Any feedback would be awesome

Thanks so much!

Ryan

RAW Grass Fed Protein Bars

Supplier of 100% Grass Fed Pasture Raised Whey Protein Bars

www.rawgrassfedproteinbars.com

Comments

• dude, wow, these sound awesome. i just ordered 2 of each. forget what jason says, if i want carbs i'll down 'em with some coconut water. haha. if they are as good as they sound i'll definitely pass the word on!

• McTech0911McTech0911 RAW Grass Fed Protein Bars
    Jason thanks so much for the feedback. I do have plans for a pre post workout bar with those macros based on your recommendations. They won't have anywhere near as much fiber. I'm thinking dextrose for the carbs and sweet potato powder has definitley popped up as a flavor idea. I will keep you posted for sure. Thanks for the support. I really appreciate it!

Drumminangolerio thanks so much I really appreciate it. You are my 1st order I'm really excited! I'll get them shipped out asap!

• SystemSystem mod
    edited April 2015

Hey everyone Ive been working on a few different recipes for grass fed whey protein bars over the last month or so and settled on two flavors chocolate and vanilla. The whey used is a 100% grass fed New Zealand whey thats cross flow micro filtered and cold processed. The bars contain organic ingredients like raw almonds, raw cacao powder, vanilla bean extract, and stevia. They also contain a pinch of himalayan pink sea salt and prebiotic fiber similar to whats used in quest bars. All my friends and family have been asking me for them and realized I might be onto something so I threw a quick shopify site together to start selling them. which just launched yesterday. www.rawgrassfedproteinbars.com Please have a look and let me know what you think. Since I just started I have very low inventory but should be up to speed in a few weeks. They take forever to make. If they show as sold out message me and Ill reserve them for any BP member here in the forums. Any feedback would be awesome

Thanks so much!

Ryan

I will be placing an order in the next couple of days, just to support a fellow BPer. 

I see that you're from Jersey. I'm originally from Bergen County.

Quick question, though: What's the shelf life on these? I'm in the throes of a long water fast (I'm on day 7 of 21, as I type) and don't plan on eating anything for a while. 

• damn...first order? surely that's gotta earn me a discount down the road after you get all successful with this and put quest bars out of business...

I will be placing an order in the next couple of days, just to support a fellow BPer. 

I see that you're from Jersey. I'm originally from Bergen County.

Quick question, though: What's the shelf life on these? I'm in the throes of a long water fast (I'm on day 7 of 21, as I type) and don't plan on eating anything for a while. 

Awesome I really appreciate that! Im originally from Middlesex county im in Bergen county at the moment.

Shelf life should be a couple months if not more. Im not 100% sure of the exact shelf life though I will find out. There aren't any ingredients included that can spoil so they should have a similar (if not better) shelf life of comparative protein bars. 

damn...first order? surely that's gotta earn me a discount down the road after you get all successful with this and put quest bars out of business...

Ha you got it man! Really appreciate it. Cant wait to hear what you think about them. 

• I am sensitive to almonds so I avoid them. Otherwise, these bars look great!

I am sensitive to almonds so I avoid them. Otherwise, these bars look great!

Thanks so much. I do plan to release a nut-free version soon as well. I will keep you posted for sure.

If anyone plans to order add a note with the order mentioning youre from the forum and Ill get some discounts worked up as soon as I could for forum members

• This looks great except the prebiotic fiber. Cris Kresser talks about how prebiotic fiber is not right for a lot of people (i.e. Sibo). I would rather pay more and have more meat and sweet potateo like Jason mentions.

This looks great except the prebiotic fiber. Cris Kresser talks about how prebiotic fiber is not right for a lot of people (i.e. Sibo). I would rather pay more and have more meat and sweet potateo like Jason mentions.

Definitley appreciate the feedback. The IMO fiber in the bars keeps the bars low carb, bound the ingredients together without heating/damaging the protein and adds a bit of natural sweetness with very low glycemic properties. It also does wonders to curb hunger. The fiber is very similar to the prebiotic fiber used in Quest bars. As I mentioned earlier I also plan to release bars with higher fast-carbs/protein for pre and post workout nutrition. Will keep you posted. Thanks again.

• I just placed an order for 4 bars (2 of each).  I'll let you know my opinions when I get to taste them.

I just placed an order for 4 bars (2 of each).  I'll let you know my opinions when I get to taste them.

Awesome thanks so much! Ill get these out to you asap. Cant wait to hear what you think about them.

• dude, i don't know what you put in this thing but i've been vomiting green stuff for the past hour and i can't stop my head from spinning....

just kidding. but my bars did arrive today and i just now tried the vanilla flavor. daaamn tasty! total win. i will gladly spread the word. i'll probably wait until tomorrow to try one of the chocolate ones. it really is similar to a quest bar, but grass fed and less "other stuff". 

BP folks, definitely buy these things. 

dude, i don't know what you put in this thing but i've been vomiting green stuff for the past hour and i can't stop my head from spinning....

just kidding. but my bars did arrive today and i just now tried the vanilla flavor. daaamn tasty! total win. i will gladly spread the word. i'll probably wait until tomorrow to try one of the chocolate ones. it really is similar to a quest bar, but grass fed and less "other stuff". 

BP folks, definitely buy these things.

Haha! My heart skipped a beat there for a second. Thanks for the praise man I really appreciate it. Let me know what you think about the chocolate. I found out by some universal force that if you stack the vanilla on top of the chocolate and take a bite it tastes like cookie dough. Let me know what you think. Thanks again.

• nice! i'm gonna be needing a bunch of protein as i am startin up a weightlifting program very soon so that stacking idea may come in handy. maybe i'll put a bar of lindt in between 'em and make it like chocolate chip cookie dough!

i just tried to join the newsletter on your site but it didn't go through. and i'm already sharin this stuff on facebook!