Bp And Peri-Menopausal

Hello ladies, just wondering if it is normal to stall weight loss, losing slowly on Bulletproof diet? I have just entered this stage, hot flushes, night sweats, moods up and down, sleeping a lot less etc. Would love some advice what supplements would be beneficial for me, I am following Skye st John's No fail fat burning for women. Been doing BPIF and low carb high fat for 83 days now and only lost 14 lbs. 

Comments

• Hello ladies, just wondering if it is normal to stall weight loss, losing slowly on Bulletproof diet? I have just entered this stage, hot flushes, night sweats, moods up and down, sleeping a lot less etc. Would love some advice what supplements would be beneficial for me, I am following Skye st John's No fail fat burning for women. Been doing BPIF and low carb high fat for 83 days now and only lost 14 lbs. 

Hi Helen

Congrats on the 14 pounds.  THAT is awesome.  I know how frustrating it is when our weight loss slows down when the peri and the menopause hits.  These times certainly are not for sissies. 

I am thru the worst part and am in post menopause now.  I was paleo before going BP and my symptoms when away when I went BP.  I thought it was bc of getting my macros in line (high fat, low carb) and eating so clean.   Dave has some podcasts on hormone balancing and how to supplement/eat for that.  You may want to do a search and listen to those. 

Wishing you wellness.

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

Are you eating high fat low carb all the time, or having refeeds?

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• I am following Skye st John's book :)