Instant Coffee

Been a fan/user of BP coffee for years.  Sometimes in a time crunch we do not have the time to brew the coffee and resort to using instant (usually starbucks via).

I was wondering, if anyone in the know on the forums could sugest an instant coffee which would be mold and mycotoxin free, and while maybe not as optimal as BP coffee beans from here ... close enough to use in a pinch.

Thanks in Advance.

Comments

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

Good question, but guessing there's no decent answer. I used instant occasionally and try and used the best I can find.

Medium roast freeze dried organic instant coffee.

From my limited knowledge, the coffee used is the poorer beans, Arabica verses Robusta, But if someones knows a better brand!

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• edited May 2015

I really like Mount Hagen Organic Freeze Dried Instant Decaf or Caffeinated.  They also have single serve packets.

Regarding Mount Hagen:

Mount Hagen organic instant freeze dried coffee was the first certified organic instant coffee in the world. This coffee has special appeal for those interested in organic coffee with the convenience of an instant. It's great for travelers, campers, and small households. Made from 100% arabica beans, Mount Hagen organic instant coffee is shade grown at higher elevations which produces a naturally flavorful, yet mild taste. One 3.53 oz. jar yields approximately 60 generous cups of delicious coffee.

For those that love coffee but don't want the caffeine, there is Mount Hagen instant organic decaf coffee. Mount Hagen instant organic decaf coffee uses a patented process involving just water and carbon dioxide to extract virtually all of the caffeine without removing the rich aroma and full-bodied taste. A 3.53 oz. jar yields approximately 60 generous cups of delicious decaffeinated coffee.