Kevin Kelly (Episode #218)

This guy is one of my heroes. Love what he said in particular about the future of the QS movement. I've been playing around with data tracking HRV using a Polar H7 plus SweetBeatLife app on the iPhone but it doesn't really inspire me apart from the output of a fun graph.

Also I think the "get your Facebook friends to shock you if you don't go to the gym" thing is a total fad and also hugely open to abuse. I don't think that's going to take off... Except for maybe in fetish scenes.

Comments

• Star ChaserStar Chaser Powered by Shred

Didn't know much about the guy but the wisdom he imparted half way through and near the end of the podcast was phenomenal. I'll definitely be looking into Kevin some more.

I am a Video Game composer under the pseudonym Star Chaser.

twitch.tv/starchaservgm (streaming most saturday and sunday nights EST)

Guitarist:

https://youtu.be/8L0SkovqEf4

Next cover is Die by the Sword by Dragonforce.

Music/Health/Biohacking Blog and Podcast currently under construction.

Thanks to the internet, health experts, and my unending curiosity, I have overcome: excessive sweating (adrenal fatigue), anxiety and panic attacks, extremely high estrogen levels (man boobs), chronic brain fog (yeast overgrowth), depression, and am currently battling SIBO (took it from being so bloated it felt like my stomach skin was going to rip, slept 2 hours per night for a week because of upset stomach and being chronically fatigued to very mild, manageable but still annoying symptoms) and currently battling sleep deprivation/insomnia probably due to the SIBO/Leaky Gut and resulting histamine intolerance.